Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

666 Park Avenue (ABC - US) [** Spoilers **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

I see the Smoke Monster has reappeared. Getting a lot of Lost vibes from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Up to ten minutes ago Deadline were reporting that ABC had cancelled both 666 Park Avenue and Last Resort, but now the report has suddenly disappeared from their website.

**Update**
    Here we go: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Last-Resort-666-Park-Canceled-1056488.aspx

At least they're airing the remaining episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Aw man, that sucks. I was liking 666 Park Av. Last Resort is understandable however, I couldn't see how they could possibly extend it beyond a season anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The final 4 eps. will air soon in Australia, and no doubt be online: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/01/666-park-ave-unaired-episodes-airing-in.html

The unaired episodes of I Hate My Teenage Daughter have also started appearing online as they are airing in NZ.

episode 10 and 11 are out there....

• Advertisement

Indeed. Quite unhappy that this show was cancelled. It's actually very good imo! Just getting interesting too.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Getting ready for Ep 10 & 11 . I too am disappointed at this been cancelled.
    Loved Terry O Quinn in this.

Episode 12 + 13....the final two, are now out there if you want to see how it ends, the producers did say they had time to give the show closure.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It was a very rushed ending with very few answers.

Watching episode 12 atm. It's very.. strange. It feels like it was edited together from scraps of other episodes with no story development. Maybe even some of it re-dubbed!

• Advertisement

Redisle wrote: »
    It's very.. strange. It feels like it was edited together from scraps of other episodes with no story development. Maybe even some of it re-dubbed!

Yeah , especially Olivas hair going from straight to curly & back again.

Well, that was a major disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

DeWitt wrote: »
    Well, that was a major disappointment.

So bad, so looking forward to it, and now wish it had been cancelled at ep 11

I think it was probably cancelled after production and editing of episode 11 was completed because ep. 11 was a normal episode to the same standard as 1-10 while ep 12 and 13 came across as random mishmash editing together of bits and pieces. Shame really, I thought it was a very good show. Silly ratings system...

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Cant be bothered watching the end! Anyone want to give a brief summary in a few sentences. Watched up until the Halloween one i think. Had potential. Such a Shame!

trendy88 wrote: »
    Cant be bothered watching the end! Anyone want to give a brief summary in a few sentences. Watched up until the Halloween one i think. Had potential. Such a Shame!
    Detective Cooper was part of some warriors against demons brotherhood. Gavin zaps him into the walls.
    Jane's "father" shot Henry, but it turns out her father isn't her father as Gavin was having an affair with her mother while they lived at the drake. Gavin uses his devil powers to bring Henry back to life. Jane sides with Gavin and goes dark. Time jump and she's pregnant with her very own Damien/Adrian/ insert devil spawn name here.

THE END.

Advertisement