Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outright Accumulators 2012/13

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

TheStook wrote: »
    Liverpool w/o the top 6 @ 8/13 is a really good bet Imo.
    I'd definitely put money on that. They look a different team under Rodgers and Borini and Allen look excellent signings. Sahin could join yet aswell.

I can see it being nothing but another miserable season for Liverpool. Especially after seeing them at the weekend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 art davidson

Everton will finish above Liverpool.

City
    United
    Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Spurs
    Everton
    Newcastle

are all better than them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

wprathead wrote: »
    Gone for two:

PSG
    Porto
    Bayern Munich
    Juve
    Chelsea Top 4
    Celtic
    Barca / Real Madrid

With Barca comes to 26.2/1
    With Real Madrid comes to 21.36/1

€25 on each and fingers crossed lads :)

right so far:
    PSG -1st (5pts clear)
    Porto-2nd (4pts behind Benfica)
    Bayern Munich-1st (20pts clear)
    Juve- 1st (9pts clear)

Chelsea Top 4- 3rd (5pts ahead of 5th place)
    Celtic- 1st (15pts clear)
    Barca- 1st (13pts clear)

Basically getting nervous now about PSG, Chelsea or, most likely, Porto letting me down..

anyone know if a way to lay to give me best chance of winning something?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Chelsea w/o Man Utd/City 8/11 (PP)
    Cardiff to be promoted 4/1 (PP)
    Sheffield Utd to be promoted 7/4 (PP)
    Torquey to be promoted 4/1 (PP)
    Luton to be promoted 5/4 (PP)
    PSG to win 1/3 (PP)
    PSV to win 9/4 (PP)

1157/1

€9.55 on the accum and .40c on fivefolds! Praying time!

Torquey are killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Porto, Barca, man utd, PSG, Juventus, to win their leagues and Bolton and Sheff Utd to get promoted. €10 wins 3.5k

Porto 2nd 4 points behind and Bolton 5 points outside the play offs letting me down. Sheff utd are also only in a play off place (3rd) 3 points from top. Close but no prize I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Porto 2nd 4 points behind and Bolton 5 points outside the play offs letting me down. Sheff utd are also only in a play off place (3rd) 3 points from top. Close but no prize I think

I'm the same, waiting on Bolton to get promoted and Porto to finish off a 56/1 accum. Although it statistically has a better chance of coming in(36.38/1) at the moment, it still looks like it's going to fall short without a fight. However I wouldn't completely rule out Bolton yet, 5 points behind but before their last loss they has picked up form and won 5 on the trot, also last 9 D2 L1 W6. Havn't much idea how the Portuguese league is going. At the same time, it does look too late. Would love if Porto won it out and Bolton got to the playoffs to get a run for the money

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It's Blackburn screwing me up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

cup of tea wrote: »
    I'm the same, waiting on Bolton to get promoted and Porto to finish off a 56/1 accum. Although it statistically has a better chance of coming in(36.38/1) at the moment, it still looks like it's going to fall short without a fight. However I wouldn't completely rule out Bolton yet, 5 points behind but before their last loss they has picked up form and won 5 on the trot, also last 9 D2 L1 W6. Havn't much idea how the Portuguese league is going. At the same time, it does look too late. Would love if Porto won it out and Bolton got to the playoffs to get a run for the money

Priced this up a while ago. It now gone from 56/1 -> 36.38/1 -> 17.93/1 . Bolton are in absolutely flying form and have come from the dead to give the accum a fighting chance (they were something like 16/1 to be promoted a few weeks back) and are now after sneaking into the last playoff position which will be a battle. The game against Leicester will be absolutely vital not to lose. Porto 4 points behind with 5 to play but have a title 6 pointer at home against leaders Benfica. At least it's now giving me a small run for my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Porto go top!

Porto go top!
    Id actually given up hope really of winning my outright accum, just accidently saw the portugese league table few mins ago there a work and noticed porto top.. nearly shat my pants :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Lovely win wprathead. what will you get 650?

Well don't wanna "count my chickens" as chelsea and porto still have 1 game each but least in their hands- and thanks :)
    And yes will win about 655- I will have lost my €25 as I did an identical accum only with Real instead of Barca
    Shame I found out about this Tuesday, gonna be long wait til Sunday ha

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭JD3112

Take a look at these! Pray for anderlecht!

Wow

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Jesus. That yours?

Its my brother's bet. If anderlecht get a win/draw tomorrow then they win the league. If they lose the game they lose the league. If Basel get a draw against grasshoppers next weekend then they win their league :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Is he going to hedge any of it?

No, we were thinking about it but didn't bother. Anderlecht have won their league so its basel thats left. 6 points ahead with 3 games to go. playing 2nd placed team next sunday and a draw is good enough to win the league:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

JD3112 wrote: »
    No, we were thinking about it but didn't bother. Anderlecht have won their league so its basel thats left. 6 points ahead with 3 games to go. playing 2nd placed team next sunday and a draw is good enough to win the league:)

Your brother is going to be a happy man. I don't know how he is not hedging, wouldn't have the stomach to let the bet ride myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Basel lose to a 94th minute penalty. :eek: Seconds away from a massive payout. Only 3 points in it now.

• Advertisement

Basel won last night. 3 points up with one game to go. Basel GD = +29, Grasshopper GD = +13 ..................... so its in the bag :D

Will be official after saturday's final game :)

Basel won! Congrats :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Over a 100 grand. That'll do pig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

/doffs hat to the brother of JD3112!

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Irish94

Advertisement