Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artane Aquatic-New Aquariam Shop with various deals/offers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

paddy147 wrote: »
    The Discuss tank is a large 500 litre tank with a ProFlora Digital CO2 injection system.The filter is a large Ehein Pro external filter system.

Theres 6 Discuss in the tank,not 8.

It for a 3 for 2 offer,so we got 6 for 4.

Offer is open to EVERYONE and not just me alone (even though some people here think I only got fthe ish on the cheap for knowing the shop owner...how wrong they are).

The tank has 18 Cardinal Tetras,10 Blue Tetras,9 Chain Loaches and 3 Bristlenose Plecs,2 of which recently had 4 baby plecs between them.
    And now the 6 new Discuss.

The Discuss are all perfectly happy in the tank.:)

Oh and customers of various aquariam shops can sign up for emails where they will get automatic emails with newly arrived fish stocks too.;)

Thanks for asking.:)

I wish I had space for that kind of set up. I only had an 80 L. Any chance of some nice photos.
    Did you mention you got some from the seahorse place in ballymount earlier. i was over there when he opened first. was very impressed seeing his tanks behind the shop with all the baby seahorses.

Maybe I can trade the family in for a nice new tank:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I wish I had space for that kind of set up. I only had an 80 L. Any chance of some nice photos.
    Did you mention you got some from the seahorse place in ballymount earlier. i was over there when he opened first. was very impressed seeing his tanks behind the shop with all the baby seahorses.

Maybe I can trade the family in for a nice new tank:D

Keelan and Jim built the marine tank,sump tank and cabinet for us,to our own measurements.

Keelan is a sound lad,as are all the staff in Seahorse.:)

We buy fish and equipement off them from time to time (when we are over Balymount way).

The 500 litre Discuss tank was bought in Petstop Swords.We haggled and haggled on a the tank,cabinet,filter,lights and bog oak.

Evenutally the manager caved in and she sold it all to us for a brilliant price.:D

Oh and I forgot to say that we also have 4 Congo Tetras in the tank too.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Oh and my missus also has Koi Carp and a load of frogs in the pond in the back garden and about 150 tadpoles too.:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I think at this stage, this thread would be better suited to a different forum. Send me a PM if you would like it moved to somewhere more appropriate, assuming it doesn't break any rules.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement