Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Useless Celebrities

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Mully_2011

I hate the sort of celeb that does that promo work for nightclubs over here some **** celeb in some **** nightclub and then you see in the Star on Monday "Mr and Mrs Donkeyballs having a maaaaaaaad weekend out in Leitrim"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

We are constantly bombarded with expendable untalented personalities that seem to permeate the airways. Every facet of the media is polluted with useless celebrities who do absolutely nothing or "jack squat!" as Matt Foley the motivational speaker would say.

For that reason I often wonder who is the most useless celebrity and why are we drawn to idolising people who are less talented than us?
    No competition, has to be between Jedward and the gold digger who used to be riding mick flatley and is now married to Gerald Kean

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Kids are Kids and they spend money on Celebs that's why they're there but most grow out of it .
    "Where there's muck there's money" ol' saying .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

ceegee wrote: »
    He was one of the best free kick takers and crossers of the past 20 years, won 6 PLs, a La Liga, Champions League and is Englands most capped outfield player. You dont achieve that by marrying a popstar. He should his class as a footballer and person after WC98 when he had to put up with vile abuse and put in a masterful seasons work, ending with United winning the treble.

The deliberate yellow AFAIR was to remove the risk of picking up a yellow in the following game and missing a more important match. Not because he didnt think the opposition were glamourous but because England were still going to win without him. Definitly not the first or last player to take a handy ban to free themselves up for key games.

The haircuts, tattoos etc are irrelevant, hes not the one creating that fuss, the media is.
    Oh look. He was interviewed before the men's singles final at Wimbledon today. He will feature at the Olympics too. It's a certainty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Katie Price is surely THE most useless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Feel free to shoot me anyone not from Ireland and that's female but: Niall from One Direction.

Anytime I mention I'm Irish in a video game, expect some screaming fangirl to ask "OMG DO YOU KNOW NIALL" until I want to slowly murder her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Pretty much any reality "star".

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭criticalcritic

Any Irish 'comedian' who works for RTE

For some reason RTE thinks any D4 knob who thinks their cool is funny

Republic of Telly for example

I find children with cancer funnier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

toexpress wrote: »
    Katie Price is surely THE most useless

More useless than Amanda Brunker?

Nodin wrote: »
    More useless than Amanda Brunker?

It could be a much of a muchness there to be fair neither one seem to serve any purpose

• Advertisement

It could be a much of a muchness there to be fair neither one seem to serve any purpose

Well neither serves a purpose. Both are a strange orange colour. Both are shamless attention whores. One has oddly large things that are supposed to be breasts, whereas the other doesn't and appears normal in the department. As that last detail actually makes Ms Price 'stand out', she would therefore be more worthy of notice than Ms Brunker( in the way that one might notice a three legged cat, or one eyed dog).

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Most Useless Celebrities

99.99% of them.

Nodin wrote: »
    Well neither serves a purpose. Both are a strange orange colour. Both are shamless attention whores. One has oddly large things that are supposed to be breasts, whereas the other doesn't and appears normal in the department. As that last detail actually makes Ms Price 'stand out', she would therefore be more worthy of notice than Ms Brunker( in the way that one might notice a three legged cat, or one eyed dog).

Ah yes but you could also argue that Price has based a career on having those outsized breasts and that Brunker based it on something else (no idea what like) but clearly Brunker had more substance than Price did ... of course I could just be feeling the effects of an anti-biotic and little to eat for the past week

Ah yes but you could also argue that Price has based a career on having those outsized breasts and that Brunker based it on something else (no idea what like) but clearly Brunker had more substance than Price did ... of course I could just be feeling the effects of an anti-biotic and little to eat for the past week

It might indeed be that Brunkers complete lack of substance is what puts her ahead of Price, in that - much like a black hole of talent - the absence is what makes it noticable.

A good point Sir, well argued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

It definitely used to be Jade Goody.

Famous for doing absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Well she won't bother you now;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,636 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

flyswatter wrote: »
    It definitely used to be Jade Goody.

Famous for doing absolutely nothing.

Ye can thank Big Brother for her.

Advertisement