Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I being selfish?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Home with the kids? - again, wrong. She was on holidays when I was away working in 44 degree heat, 80% humidity for 14 hours a day.

Yeah but she was on holidays alone with the kids. Which meant she was watching around her all the time, had to be careful with how much she could drink because she is the only responsible adult, no grown up conversation, and no fun times in the bedroom. Doesn't sound like much of a holiday to me.

I commend you for volunteering, but why not try something closer to home and with your partner? I bet the local scout troop are looking for leaders. Then you could do something with your family, and with your partner, and still make a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭abceire

Scout troop, nice!

Advertisement