Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

No app as of 1:21pm irish time. I think the poster who said that it will probably be not be there until 5pm our time(12 pm EST) until the app appears is correct. And also no money has left my account today from the NFL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    My money's on it not appearing today at all.

For such a successful company with an annual revenue in the billions, their handling of Gamepass is very amateurish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Brian017

NFL UK has confirmed the app has begun rolling out on the AppStore and it's already showing up for one person at least on Twitter. None on my side though

The NFLUK guy is saying it will be available by 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

My account is now showing an 'active until' date of August 2018 so they've taken the payment this afternoon. Lucky too as I noticed this morning that the card I had on it was my old debit card which Ulster Bank had replaced with a contactless a few months ago. Updated the payment details this morning with no hassle.

Need to check next that they only charged me the £105 that they told me would be the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Beefy78 wrote: »
    My account is now showing an 'active until' date of August 2018 so they've taken the payment this afternoon. Lucky too as I noticed this morning that the card I had on it was my old debit card which Ulster Bank had replaced with a contactless a few months ago. Updated the payment details this morning with no hassle.

Need to check next that they only charged me the £105 that they told me would be the price.

Yeah same. Says active until Aug 2018 but billed date is Aug 2016! No money has come out of my account either! Honest to god, I have no idea what I'm going to be charged haha. Don't think I've ever subscribed to or both a product that I didn't know the price :confused:

It's a joke. Judging by the various emails that have been posted in this thread they seem to be making the price up as they go along.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

My says active till 2018, has anyone seen if the app is out can't find it for my phone in app store

tripperman wrote: »
    My says active till 2018, has anyone seen if the app is out can't find it for my phone in app store

Not showing for me on neither the Play or AppStore

Nope for me either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

gerryfed wrote: »
    Yeah same. Says active until Aug 2018 but billed date is Aug 2016! No money has come out of my account either! Honest to god, I have no idea what I'm going to be charged haha. Don't think I've ever subscribed to or both a product that I didn't know the price :confused:

Same here, this is farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I signed up for a free trial about 3 weeks ago and I was charged a week later. €159.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Jofspring wrote: »
    I signed up for a free trial about 3 weeks ago and I was charged a week later. €159.99.
    That happened to me last year and I contacted them and they just refunded the money and closed it up.
    Thing was I'm in the states and here you can sign up for gamepass for a hundred dollars, but it doesn't give you live games at all, only delayed coverage.

Just found nfl gamepass Europe on app store and it works for me

I can't see it yet on the App Store.

5PM EST clearly was what they meant for iOS. This is a bloody farce. I'm normally a calm person in regards to this stuff but as launches of a new app go this is a bit Irish.

I mean when you buy a new house you don't knock the outside walls, but you do put your own touch on the outside. Why did the new gamepass people knock the walls down ? Why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Yes, buying gamepass for the first time regardless
    is this what you're all talking about?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deltatre.nfl.gamepass

Yeah that's it

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    5PM EST clearly was what they meant for iOS. This is a bloody farce. I'm normally a calm person in regards to this stuff but as launches of a new app go this is a bit Irish.

I mean when you buy a new house you don't knock the outside walls, but you do put your own touch on the outside. Why did the new gamepass people knock the walls down ? Why ?

Because it wasn't their app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I've just had a look at the iOS app. It's okay for an initial version. Chromecast will have to be added asap though otherwise it'll be a waste. The UI will take a bit of getting used to compared to the old one. I'm not that hung up on the archived games going back to 2009. I'd take a few seasons over going that far back.

Also for people who use the iOS version make sure your device can run iOS10 or higher otherwise it won't download. The fact that the times are in European times without having to fiddle with local is a plus.

I'd be happy with the network archives that that have already but a few need to filled out a bit.

I've just had a look at the iOS app. It's okay for an initial version. Chromecast will have to be added asap though otherwise it'll be a waste. The UI will take a bit of getting used to compared to the old one. I'm not that hung up on the archived games going back to 2009. I'd take a few seasons over going that far back.

Also for people who use the iOS version make sure your device can run iOS10 or higher otherwise it won't download. The fact that the times are in European times without having to fiddle with local is a plus.

I'd be happy with the network archives that that have already but a few need to filled out a bit.

What did you search for? It's not coming up for me

Brian017 wrote: »
    What did you search for? It's not coming up for me

Nfl gamepass and it's the third app along the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I still can't find it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Nfl gamepass and it's the third app along the top.

Still not coming up for me :(

Loughc wrote: »

I couldn't get it on the phone but can get it on my computer in the Itunes store. It's under Ipad apps though, not iphone.

Loughc wrote: »

follow the direct link

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/nfl-game-pass-europe/id1242895411?mt=8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Brian017 wrote: »

Thanks man that worked a treat! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

No chromecast support from the start... Thats disappointing
    Must try download a game...

Advertisement