Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Students 2012?

• 04-07-2012 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

If anyone is hoping to be starting in September comment so we can all get to know each other :L

I'm hoping to do TV, Radio and New Media Broadcasting at the North Campus :D

Anyone else ? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 irishgurl

yes!!starting in september!!cant wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭sheao

Im hoping to do TV, radio and new media aswell . :D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

Yep hoping to do TV, Radio and New Media in Tralee too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

doing an honours degree in business studies at the north campus starting this September

• Registered Users Posts: 1 QuidProQuo

Ye'll have a great time lads - a Third Year TVRB here! You have it all ahead of you! hahahahaha! Few Lecturers worth noting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

Gonna start Interactive Multimedia. Is that in the north campus?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭DestructiveApe

RB100 wrote: »
    Gonna start Interactive Multimedia. Is that in the north campus?

Yupp i'm sure it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

I dunno whether anyone has seen this yet but it's info on registration and orientation for the incoming first years :)

http://www.ittralee.ie/en/InformationAbout/1stYearRegistrationFrequentlyAskedQuestions/

alleystar wrote: »
    I dunno whether anyone has seen this yet but it's info on registration and orientation for the incoming first years :)

http://www.ittralee.ie/en/InformationAbout/1stYearRegistrationFrequentlyAskedQuestions/

That has me all excited now :D

I wonder when we get the registration packs, has anyone got theirs yet?

That has me all excited now :D

I wonder when we get the registration packs, has anyone got theirs yet?

Yeah I know I was a bit worried there too so my mam rang up and the secretary said we wouldn't have them until the second round offers are out :)

• Advertisement

alleystar wrote: »

Thanks for putting this up. I will have a read through it there in a bit :D .

I've now read the entire website twice :L, Anticipation is killing me :P

I've now read the entire website twice :L, Anticipation is killing me :P

Yeah can't wait to get started myself now aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lady365

Got mine 2day!!! so much information!! :)

lady365 wrote: »
    Got mine 2day!!! so much information!! :)

Same! :D reading through it now!

Only one week left now lads :p

Its getting closer , hopefully my information pack will arrive in the post tomorrow.

Same! :D reading through it now!
    what course are u doin????? :)

what course are u doin????? :)

TV, Radio and New Media Broadcasting:) you?

TV, Radio and New Media Broadcasting:) you?

B.A in Early Childhood care and Ed :) where u staying?

• Advertisement

B.A in Early Childhood care and Ed :) where u staying?

Coisceim beside the North Campus! :D, you?

amm An sean Mhuilleann :D

was gonna stay there but chose kingscourt instead. just have to hope that my lectures go along with the bus timetable!

was gonna stay there but chose kingscourt instead. just have to hope that my lectures go along with the bus timetable!

I was afraid of waking up like 2 minutes before a lecture so i went for the one right beside it :P

I was afraid of waking up like 2 minutes before a lecture so i went for the one right beside it :P

yea that's the best thing about coisc. but kings is handy for shops and if your going out its near the town

yea that's the best thing about coisc. but kings is handy for shops and if your going out its near the town

I'll just have to enjoy my 25 minute or so walk into the town :p

I am going to travel from home for the start anyway. A mixture of driving and getting the bus.
    I live in Macroom and I have done it in less than an hour, but with traffic could take just over an hour.

Might get the bus some days, is there any bus that goes from the bus station in Tralee to the North Campus ?

So when is everyone heading down?

I persume this weekend :D

So when is everyone heading down?

I persume this weekend :D

Saturday or Sunday don't know which day yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭angs77

sheao wrote: »
    I am going to travel from home for the start anyway. A mixture of driving and getting the bus.
    I live in Macroom and I have done it in less than an hour, but with traffic could take just over an hour.

Might get the bus some days, is there any bus that goes from the bus station in Tralee to the North Campus ?

I'm not 100% sure, as I drove from home to the ITT when I was there, but as far as I remember - the silver coaches travel from outside the college to and from the bus station on a regular basis.

Alternatively, you will get to know the 'Peoples bus' in Tralee. Its a mini bus service that runs throughout Tralee for a tiny fee.

Advertisement