Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Students 2012?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭sheao

angs77 wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure, as I drove from home to the ITT when I was there, but as far as I remember - the silver coaches travel from outside the college to and from the bus station on a regular basis.

Alternatively, you will get to know the 'Peoples bus' in Tralee. Its a mini bus service that runs throughout Tralee for a tiny fee.

Thanks very much for your help. I am sure I will find out more when I head back for orientation next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭angs77

sheao wrote: »
    Thanks very much for your help. I am sure I will find out more when I head back for orientation next week.

You most def' will - enjoy your time in the ITT - its a great place to learn.

You most def' will - enjoy your time in the ITT - its a great place to learn.

Thanks :D . I am really looking forward to getting started .

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lady365

sheao wrote: »
    Thanks :D . I am really looking forward to getting started .

hi im heading bk to tralee to start orientation wk next wk! what course are u doin?????

lady365 wrote: »
    hi im heading bk to tralee to start orientation wk next wk! what course are u doin?????

TV,raidio and new media broadcasting is the course i am doing . What about yourself ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Emzyxoxo

Hey! My name is Emma I'm from Limerick. Anyone going doing Office Information Systems? it would be nice 2 get 2 know someone in my course before I head down! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭DestructiveApe

Emzyxoxo wrote: »
    Hey! My name is Emma I'm from Limerick. Anyone going doing Office Information Systems? it would be nice 2 get 2 know someone in my course before I head down! :)

Not doing that course but we'll be on the same campus, doing TVRB , Where you staying :) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emzyxoxo

I'm actually staying with my unlce for d minute in a house in boherbuee ware u staying? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭DestructiveApe

Emzyxoxo wrote: »
    I'm actually staying with my unlce for d minute in a house in boherbuee ware u staying? :)

Oh that's handy sure :D, I'm up in Coisceim beside the North Campus! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭stevielenihan

Just wondering what type of skills for life are done at the IT. I would eb interested in doing skills for life.

• Advertisement

Just wondering what type of skills for life are done at the IT. I would eb interested in doing skills for life.

That would depend on what you mean by 'Skills for life'

That would depend on what you mean by 'Skills for life'

I was told that its cooking skills and cleanign the kitchen and stuff liek that

can somebody join the IT at age 17?

can somebody join the IT at age 17?
    to the best if my knowledge you would need to be of leaving certificate age to join any IT or College in the country

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭siblers

to the best if my knowledge you would need to be of leaving certificate age to join any IT or College in the country

Pretty sure stevie is just trolling at this stage

Advertisement