Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League: Pre-Season Thread

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Anyone taking a chance on Petric? Bargain forwards are hard to get!!

I thought about him but apparently he hasn't been very prolific at any other club.

And I'd be worried about his playing time with Ruiz, Dempsey and Rodallega all there. Well Dempsey still is for now at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

I need a new name for my team and am useless at coming up with good ones, anyone got any suggestions, I will use the best one and can guarantee a mediocre season with a mid table finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I think this is close to my final team.
    Any recommendations?
    217292.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Not happy with the team, have seen better posted here but won't make anymore changes.

man city would want to average 4 goals a game to justify my selections and man united not do well in first 2 weeks.

front 3 cost 30.5, they better do the business.

Cant believe im falling for the torres captaincy after banning him from my team last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Formation wrote: »
    Not happy with the team, have seen better posted here but won't make anymore changes.

man city would want to average 4 goals a game to justify my selections and man united not do well in first 2 weeks.

front 3 cost 30.5, they better do the business.

Cant believe im falling for the torres captaincy after banning him from my team last season.
    Well he should get at least 4 points and he has 180 minutes to do something to make it worthwhile, I'm taking a big risk having him, Mata and Hazard in for the first 2 weeks but I'm using it as an audition and whoever does best will be in my team after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Lads, i'd advise ye to have your teams pretty much finalised tonight in case the chaos from last year happens again!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Degag wrote: »
    Lads, i'd advise ye to have your teams pretty much finalised tonight in case the chaos from last year happens again!

I've had mine "finalised" for about 2 weeks now and have still made about 10 transfers :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

lets hope it does and we'll get a free wildcard :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Hi

So any new codes around please?

(I read the 1st pages and the last ones, but not the whole 29)

Regards

Iba

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭donglen

I think the chaos has started!! The site seems to be struggling at the moment.......don't panic, deep breaths, top up the wine, try again in 5 minutes........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

donglen wrote: »
    I think the chaos has started!! The site seems to be struggling at the moment.......don't panic, deep breaths, top up the wine, try again in 5 minutes........

Free wildcards for everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Eathrin wrote: »
    I think this is close to my final team.
    Any recommendations?
    217292.jpg
    You will need to take a points hit in gameweek 3 as five of your players are unavailable without transfers you will have a 4-3-1 formation with two transfers that brings you to ten players assuming everyone stays fit and is selected. Get rid of harte if your not going to play him this week.

Advertisement