Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eugene Moloney two suspects: didnt know each other

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

AEDIC wrote: »
    I suspect its a little bit of that... and also quite a lot of the fact that Germany is one of those countries where if you misbehave (loutishly), the local police force think nothing of beating the unholy crap out of you..... and you know... it seems to do the trick.

That was in the 1940s man, they are lot more chilled out nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

This is the second old thread in a week to be bumped by a new poster claiming to know the perpetrator(s). Wtf? Weirdest trolling ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

srsly78 wrote: »
    That was in the 1940s man, they are lot more chilled out nowadays.

hmmmm was in Munich there in November and saw some 'positive reinforcement' from the local cops on a groups of lads in the city centre.... but maybe I was imagining it. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

I kind of like the idea of a drinking license. It would be pretty cool if people who got caught acting the maggot while drunk could lose their license. Everyone else who can behave themselves wouldn't have a problem.

It could work with a simple id card system at the point of sale - pub, club, offy, newsagents etc. No license, no sale.

It wouldn't be foolproof (others could buy the booze for the person, for example) but it would definitely make it harder for gob****es to go out on the town and cause trouble.

it would be a lot of effort just to inconvenience these gobshítes, they'd still be doing what there doing, as much as i like the idea it would never work unfortunately, as i said before we cannot even stop underage drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

AEDIC wrote: »
    hmmmm was in Munich there in November and saw some 'positive reinforcement' from the local cops on a groups of lads in the city centre.... but maybe I was imagining it. :rolleyes:

Oh right Bavaria, yeah that's different. They love their leather gloves down there. Rest of Germany is much more laid back.

Germany has a federal system, the laws vary a lot between states. Compare the penalty for getting busted with weed in Bavaria with elsewhere :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement