Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race: Round 08 - European Grand Prix

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Gave it a 9 also, brilliant race and such a surprise for Valencia. Delighted Schumi bagged a podium and again Alonso showing why he's the best driver on the grid. Story for the race for me though was the pace of that Red Bull - 1 second a lap or so faster than Hamilton in the early phase. :eek:
    We didn't really get to see that play out though, would he have had tires till the end? Hamilton may have caught him towards the end of the race with fresher tires.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

As above, yellow where he was. Also the car ahead of him seemed quicker but was on the racing line, Maldonado was off the racing line before a blind crest. Look at Alonso in Brazil back in the day ffs.

Jordans non win WIN. Fishy's race. Alonso wrecked the place, he hit a wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

I'm not really asking anyone to defend what he did in that video. He was a rookie back then and that's where you iron out the mistakes. I'm just making the point that he was pretty reckless back then, and still is.

He has speed, absolutely. But he doesnt seem to be able to learn from his mistakes.

Advertisement