Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 2 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

arse.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Up_Ros

"Watch out for somebody trying to be deceitful, looking for money in you life."

That's you Wayne!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 handofshandy

Any chance can continue on the council dole with me bucket o' hand shandies whilst protectin' the imaginary underdog? buckethands.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 float.07

N64 wrote: »
    your the one who made the decision to make the call, correct?

well yeah, just sad that I did not get true.
    but when the other guy rang in and I heard that phone ring , It was the best rush of my life. It was like this awesome feeling and a rush feeling right from my head right down to my feet.
    lasted for 2 seconds and then I found out it was someone else. ( was in the same room watching the show which probably gave me that extra rush)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭haribos

all this Gene Wilder I had to put the song Pure Imagination on on youtube, Classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

your the one who made the decision to make the call in the first place, correct?

12 euro and didnt get through... what a scam..money racket! prey on the vunerable!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

float.07 wrote: »
    but when the other guy rang in and I heard that phone ring , It was the best rush of my life. It was like this awesome feeling and a rush feeling right from my head right down to my feet.
    lasted for 2 seconds and then I found out it was someone else. ( was in the same room watching the show which probably gave me that extra rush)

23279299.jpg

get through not

get true...................

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

MAYBE YOU'RE SCARED.......

What a load of me barse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

rustopher wrote: »
    12 euro and didnt get through... what a scam..money racket! prey on the vunerable!!!

In fairness it does state that you will be charged weather or not you get through to the studio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

, im done.

Shill we meet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

rush....really?

haribos wrote: »
    all this Gene Wilder I had to put the song Pure Imagination on on youtube, Classic

Cant wait for christmas :D

Your right BUT about 2-3 minutes ago I had the best rush/feeling of my life.

Was it worth it?:
    In general speaking, Yes it was. life is full of risks and you just gota take them, if you don't take the risks then sure what will it matter at the end?.

weather you spent money or not, weather you saved it all up you won't be able to have that fun when you die.

Having fun but dam dam dam, an amazing rush of pleasure and happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

haribos wrote: »

23279345.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

With all that money you've squandered you could have got like 10 whole minutes with him privately through his website so you could tell him exactly how you feel about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Ambients starting to worry me talking to himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

"Starella is internationally know!" So is Pablo Escobar Wayne, doesn't make him anygood.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 handofshandy

my flatmate is addictied to eatin' crisps and calling up love-line services and he may gain 2 stone. buckethands.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

That poor woman doesn't even know who she's talking to.

• Advertisement

why are there so many old dears up at this hour, my mam better be tucked up in bed!
    old dears is maybe a tad condescending!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

He's being a cheeky prick now

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

'You should have a drink'

Encouraging alcoholism.

Dunny! wrote: »
    23279345.jpg

23279477.jpg

and cut off and he keeps talking

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

sounds like she's drank quite enough

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Up_Ros

Not even bothering to show the cards anymore.

judging from her brief time on air, she is displaying clear depression symptoms which could fall under health advice?

23279545.jpg

rush....really?

Yep, now you may think oh god what a fool or whatever but no.

It can depend on what mode your in, this is the first time in my in the last 3 years that I got that rush... I have never felt that happy apart from 6 minutes ago...

When that sound effect rang on the TV and I was on hold (I tough it was me) THIS RUSH OF PLEASURE AND HAPPYNESS came right from my head down to my feet for 2 seconds....

it was amazing, think of the best feeling you got from smoking a cig. x8 that feeling and pack it into 2 seconds along with other VERY strong and higher quality feelings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Up_Ros wrote: »
    Not even bothering to show the cards anymore.

Sure wasn't he saying earlier that he needed a DOB to do a reading :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement