Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother Gives 16 Year Old Son A Blowjob

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

If that was my mother she could suck my ding dong dry
    Guess you could say
    *sticks on sunglasses*
    Omars is coming!

Ps do you think the ma shouted " Who's your mommy" During it? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭carefulnow100

I for one think she would get eh..... hard

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I was just thinking as I was reading the title that there had to be some kind of South Park clip to relate to it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

I think her sentence should be longer as it stated the initial contact was through a website, the physical attraction she uses as an excuse cant be accepted in this case, she sought him out online and sent him photos of herself, he's a hormone ridden teenage boy who couldn't make the connection that it was his birth mother and fell into her dirty plan.

I don't think you can feel/develop sexual attraction towards someone reading facebook posts unless you already had it set in mind that's where you wanted it to lead to, im sure when the lad got a mail from his mam his first though wasnt 'i wonder if she deep throats?'

If they met accidentally and it developed further it wouldn't be as sickening as there as so many cases that point out how easily it can happen, but to seek out a son to fulfill you fantasys is inexplicable.

She deserves to be punished severely for her actions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

It will take the boy years to get over the social embarrassment and trauma of having a mother called Mistie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

dam if that was my mother i'd make my own brothers and sisters with her:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

fran17 wrote: »
    dam if that was my mother i'd make my own brothers and sisters with her:D

Confirms my long held suspicions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

whiplashed wrote: »

Confirms my long held suspicions.
    dont be bitter just cause your dubs got there ass kicked up and down the field by us last night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

So...she had him when she was 16 and she had him when he was 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

The most depressing thing about this is the fact the woman is 32 (the same age as me) and looks ancient!! :eek:

Sh*t, gotta face the cold hard facts... I'm old. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,289 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Would I be repeating what is said in the article? :confused:

I read a story of a girl who was pregnant by her estranged father before, but it was all consensual.

There is also no mention at all of rape in this article, she was charged with lewd contact with a minor.

Ok fair enough. But the point I'm getting at is that it doesn't seem to be taken as seriously when it's a woman and a boy as if it was a man and a young girl.
    I would imagine if the article was about a guy preforming oral sex on his daughter then some of the responses here would be different, even if it was said to be consensual.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

I would imagine if the article was about a guy preforming oral sex on his daughter then some of the responses here would be different, even if it was said to be consensual.

She didn't just give him oral sex, she fcuked him, many times.

But yes, you are right: had this been a man that met up with his child after staying out of her life for 16 years and then proceeded to have sex with her and record it also - this thread would have been full of users saying just what hell they wished upon him (no doubt graphically) in this life and indeed, the next one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Uuuuugggg that's so sick :( seriously disturbed Muda Fu*ka:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

That story makes Old Boy look normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Best username ever

I'd lash the gicker off her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

In fairness, she looks like she has decent blow job lips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Motherf****ng Son Of A Bi**h!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Is this a story about a motherfcuker or a sonsucker?:confused::confused:

Or both?:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

She's actually good looking.... I was expecting a complete munter TBH.

But she looks ugly as hell... Seriously, i'm male but i'm not finding her in the slightest bit attractive. I'd prefer to unsee her tbh... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭The Master of Disaster

Genetic attraction belongs to the same basket of "legitimate" afflictions as tax intolerence, sex addiction and repetitive remote disorder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Rasheed wrote: »
    Hey, not fair!

I thought so too - Leitrim would have been far more suitable. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I am more shocked by the amount of posters suggesting the mother is attractive than by the story itself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Ficheall wrote: »
    I am more shocked by the amount of posters suggesting the mother is attractive than by the story itself...

She looks 52 not 32 ....looks like she got a smack from a bag of hammers,sicko.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

She has decent hair, skin and body, throw in the fact she is one kinky bitch and her stock soars.

MCMLXXV wrote: »

Oh way more suitable! Always people picking on poor Roscommon......

Agreed. She's a disgusting mess... I wouldn't let my dick near her if I had a tractor tyre around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

So, what's involved in being adopted these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

MCMLXXV wrote: »

My late night search for a Welcome to Leitrim signpost didn't have any results, maybe it was the beer or maybe it doesn't exist as a county.

In fairness, Roscommon does have previous form
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0121/roscommon.html

• Advertisement

My late night search for a Welcome to Leitrim signpost didn't have any results, maybe it was the beer or maybe it doesn't exist as a county.

In fairness, Roscommon does have previous form
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0121/roscommon.html

Jesus I forgot about that. Right, fair point.

Advertisement