Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother Gives 16 Year Old Son A Blowjob

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

Blondini wrote: »
    No. She insisted that this song was playing in the background during the act :

Jesus so bad but i have to give you an LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Pantsface wrote: »
    havent even clicked on the link, but you all seem to be all mad to discuss blow jobs, mothers and sons on here, :P

I have spent years studying it:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Terrible stuff, she should be locked up, I'm with Elton John on this one,
    'don't let the son go down on Mistie'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Odysseus wrote: »
    I have spent years studying it:p
    That we all want to kill our father and posses our mother and all of that...

Psychology is absolutely fascinating!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Pantsface wrote: »
    not even clicking on the link, why post something so disgusting?

Eh, it's After Hours - where else should one discuss a mother jailed for shagging her son.
    mathepac wrote: »
    You're joking of course. What discussion? It's yet another one of those "here's another sick Daily Garbage headline" with no commentary in the OP.

Actually, looks to me so far like yet another thread were certain users get on their high horse about the Daily Mail and I'm not sure why, as it was hardly an opinion peice, as they stuck mostly to the facts, which going by many of the comments so far, many users don't appear to be aware of.
    Happyman42 wrote: »
    Terrible stuff, she should be locked up.

She was - for four years and eight months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Aint the first time a 16 year got a blowjob. Dont see what all the fuss is about myself.

1. She's his MOTHER.

2. He's underage, legally.

3. She's his MOTHER.

4. She's his MOTHER.

5. She's his MOTHER.

6. He's her SON.

That we all want to kill our father and posses our mother and all of that...

Psychology is absolutely fascinating!:D

Whilst a lot don't agree fully, [due to misunderstandings imo] you seen it commoly in sexuality, adult baby stuff, S&M, various fantasies. Often this is unconscious, but as we see here sometimes it is played out physically.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

I cant believe we are at page 5 and no-one has posted up a link to the video yet......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Whilst a lot don't agree fully, [due to misunderstandings imo] you seen it commoly in sexuality, adult baby stuff, S&M, various fantasies. Often this is unconscious, but as we see here sometimes it is played out physically.

What misunderstandings pray tell wise-hearted Odysseus, son of Laertes? :)

whiplashed wrote: »

She was - for four years and eight months.

And she should be. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

galwayrush wrote: »
    How about if your mother offered you one?:pac:

If the price was right, probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Giselle wrote: »
    1. She's his MOTHER.

2. He's underage, legally.

3. She's his MOTHER.

4. She's his MOTHER.

5. She's his MOTHER.

6. He's her SON.

Well they are estranged so there is no real mother son bond I'd say. Just a mentally unstable woman suckin off a horny kid from what I see.

Granted its odd but its an odd little world, I dont get a sense of shock and outrage myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Sindri wrote: »

There are so many, but lets say psychosexual developement, that libidinal phases are lineral, same as the misunderstanding of the stages of grief by Kubler-Ross that they must be experienced in a liner manner. Not that I'm a fan of Kubler-Ross, I remember one professor telling me about a psychologist having an arguement with a terminal patient because he was at the wrong stage;)

So god help the poor kid sucking his thumb and getting pleasure out of touching his willy. It was a common with nurses years ago. However, infantile sexuality being confused with adult sexuality.

Sindri wrote: »

Odysseus was known for being cunning rather than wise, it was thought to be a very valuable trait amongst the Greeks:)

I can't quite believe that people are reacting to this deliberate salaciously written and more importantly illustrated story. If she was some overweight 50 or 60 yr old it would have been published at all? It would just be a sad story, like hundreds of thousands sad stories in this world.
    6 pics of yer wan in wannabe mosel pose?????????? Do people not realise that they are being manipulated? The News Of The World is dead, long live The News Of The World. :rolleyes:

mikemac1 wrote: »
    State of that kitchen, it's filthy!

Pure filth all right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

There are so many, but lets say psychosexual developement, that libidinal phases are lineral, same as the misunderstanding of the stages of grief by Kubler-Ross that they must be experienced in a liner manner. Not that I'm a fan of Kubler-Ross, I remember one professor telling me about a psychologist having an arguement with a terminal patient because he was at the wrong stage;)

So god help the poor kid sucking his thumb and getting pleasure out of touching his willy. It was a common with nurses years ago. However, infantile sexuality being confused with adult sexuality.

So you agree with the notion of the Oedipal complex?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I'd ride her!

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

If she was that desperate she should have bought herself a few toys ;);)

I can hear the banjo music just looking at that sign .. shudder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Christ....any excuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Am I the only one who's disgusted by the appalling state of her kitchen more than anything?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/22/article-2163376-13BE1B0C000005DC-693_306x469.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,289 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This kind of thing is actually really common with family members who have been separated. Remember those twins who were married a few years ago?

Its some psychological deal when you feel an attraction to them, but haven't grown with that family bond and boundaries.

So would you be saying that if the story was a father raping his daughter?
    I seriously doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's disgusted by the appalling state of her kitchen more than anything?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/22/article-2163376-13BE1B0C000005DC-693_306x469.jpg

Well spotted. She looks just as filthy though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

So would you be saying that if the story was a father raping his daughter?
    I seriously doubt it.

Would I be repeating what is said in the article? :confused:

I read a story of a girl who was pregnant by her estranged father before, but it was all consensual.

There is also no mention at all of rape in this article, she was charged with lewd contact with a minor.

Seen a documentary on this stuff before.. Apparently there can be a massive sexual attraction between family if they find each other for the first time as adults. It's all pretty weird but it's happened too many times for them to be both coincidentally "sick in the head".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah here's the father and daughter one!

http://www.thejournal.ie/woman-carries-fathers-baby-and-claims-were-in-love-108502-Mar2011/

I read a very similar story in Take a Break before too, much more reputable than the Daily Mail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

If that was my mother she could suck my ding dong dry

Advertisement