Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Terenure

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

That black Fiat 1400A LIK 640 was on DD a year or so ago I think. Was dark blue then and had extremely small mileage (about 2500). If it's the same one does anyone know the history? I think only about 500 of these were made in RHD back in the mid 50's so I'd say very few survived till now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Weather was crap but a great show all the same. Lots of cars there - they nearly ran out of space!

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

a few that I took

DSCF7359.jpg

DSCF7363.jpg

DSCF7400.jpg

DSCF7365.jpg

DSCF7373.jpg

DSCF7375.jpg

DSCF7383.jpg

DSCF7386.jpg

DSCF7387.jpg

DSCF7388.jpg

DSCF7390.jpg

DSCF7407.jpg

And our jumble friend was back again :rolleyes:

DSCF7409.jpg

I really wanted that Carrols sign :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Went along yesterday on my own.
    Despite the rain it was the most relaxing hour or two I've had in quite a while (moving house... two small kids...). :)

Have some pics might try an upload a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ta2kevin

I really enjoyed the show, the weather put a bit of a damper on things, but the turnout was very good. I was there from around 9:30 and there was a constant stream of cars from that time till around 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Kudos to the lady driving the DS for getting dolled up in period gear - gloves and all - the effort was much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 IVVCC

All I put up a load of pictures on the IVVCC Facebook page so head over there "like" us have have a flick through.
    Thanks!

Advertisement