Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crisps sandwiches

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Tayto cheese and onion in a blaa, best thing ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Tayto cheese and onion in a blaa, best thing ever.

Prefer red lead in me blaa tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

RedFFWolf wrote: »
    I've tried skips, rancheros and chickatees too, they're all pretty good in their own way.

Interesting. Unfortunatley I don't know what has gone wrong with the corn snack industry as Skips, Snax and Rancheros have all lost their flavour and now taste like eating plastic. :(

I blame the EU, damn bureaucrats trying to straighten our bananas....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Boskowski wrote: »
    The idea of a crisp sandwich seems disgusting to me. I guess whatever you're conditioned to (up ringing) is normal to you. This certainly isn't to me.

You sound like the craic.

You sound like the craic.

Must be the up ringing :D

spelling error intentional!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

Boskowski wrote: »
    The idea of a crisp sandwich seems disgusting to me. I guess whatever you're conditioned to (up ringing) is normal to you. This certainly isn't to me.

Did you ever eat smoked pigs ears in a sandwich? Wash them down with a can of tyskie. Lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

White Brennan's bread
    Butter
    Tayto Cheese & Onion crisps
    Two slices of corned beef
    A hint of brown sauce.

Fcuking gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭Archeron

White sliced pan with easy singles and those Tayto Bacon fries that come in the big giant bag.

Or a big floury bap full of ham, cheese and wheelies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I know this isn't a crisp sandwich but a big shout out to my mate Paulie who turned me on to a super noodle sambo. Cook until the liquid is gone, the on it goes on the white bread and butter. Carbtastic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement