Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Done Deal Advert

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Don't think I'll sell anymore on adverts. Drives me fukn nuts. You make it clear 'No silly offers and no swaps please'. First comment - swap for Dr Dre beats! and full of chancers making silly offers.

Funnily enough, never had any problems on DD. You add on a few quid for leway but never anyone offering half you're looking for. Not yet anyway :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

the problem with adverts is its full of people wanting to sell stuff! nobody goes there to buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

NinjaK wrote: »
    the problem with adverts is its full of people wanting to sell stuff! nobody goes there to buy!

mmm, i've sold thousands worth of stuff. maybe it's the stuff you are selling? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

I'm convinced Adverts is full of people who put offers on items with absolutely no intention of buying. Weird thrillseekers or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Clanket wrote: »
    I'm convinced Adverts is full of people who put offers on items with absolutely no intention of buying. Weird thrillseekers or something.

its the internet - its much easier to go online and leave an offer if you're only half interested than to actually go to the bother of ringing someone...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Just to get this back on topic for a sec, is this code still working for anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bbarf

Ste05 wrote: »
    Just to get this back on topic for a sec, is this code still working for anyone??

Didn't work for me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Works perfect, just hit enter after you enter the code as someone said.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Actually it just worked for me there... happy out.

Advertisement