Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Beadophiles

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Looks good, where do you but this stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Detailing Shed are the only ones in the country selling it as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Richard88

372574.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I got my first coat of Fusso on yesterday. I'm quite impressed so far

CE99BFFE-850C-4DB6-929B-DE23E8DC307D.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Even better beading this morning. I'm really impressed with this Fusso wax. 9C31D025-8884-4DE4-98F1-C3C6A8616A71.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

snjuqo.jpg

Finally got to try out Fusso wax for the first time. Much more mangeable and neat than Collinite 845 which needs to be kept in warm water while being applied. Very very happy with it.

23527215203_410823a0bf_c.jpg

23525784764_a1976788e4_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Finally got to try out Fusso wax for the first time. Much more mangeable and neat than Collinite 845 which needs to be kept in warm water while being applied. Very very happy with it.

Very nice Dave,
    Glad you got on with the fusso.
    It is basically foolproof.
    I really do believe Detailingshed should look into stocking the soft99 range.
    Very reasonable price for decent products.

vectra wrote: »
    It is basically foolproof.

Luckily for you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Ron Burgundy II

Did you apply a coating like Carpro on your car, when you purchased the car?

• Advertisement

Did you apply a coating like Carpro on your car, when you purchased the car?

No, that was vectra. I haven't had time or space to correct mine fully before applying a coating. When I do though it'll be Gtechniq C1 followed EXO.

In that pic the Fusso is on top of Gtechniq C2v3

No, that was vectra. I haven't had time or space to correct mine fully before applying a coating. When I do though it'll be Gtechniq C1 followed EXO.

In that pic the Fusso is on top of Gtechniq C2v3

I'm looking at coatings at the moment and I say I have Curran's head wrecked by the amount of questions. But can I ask why Gtechniq C1?

Luckily for you :pac:

Thats it,
    You see when I knew I could manage to use it then it would be perfectly suited to you :D

I'm looking at coatings at the moment and I say I have Curran's head wrecked by the amount of questions. But can I ask why Gtechniq C1?

Because I love Gtechniq products and I'm a pure fanboi :pac:
    Thats it,
    You see when I knew I could manage to use it then it would be perfectly suited to you :D

Well if you can use it then anyone can. That kind of goes without saying :D

Well if you can use it then anyone can. That kind of goes without saying :D

Exactly.
    And you being one of those "Anybody's" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

I really do believe Detailingshed should look into stocking the soft99 range.
    Very reasonable price for decent products.

They did try - were told months back that there was firstly a stock issue that was to be resolved in Dec, and secondly that there was a supplier already in Ireland. That supplier is no longer supplying products, so Detailing Shed were onto Fusso again, with no reply, and also to the supplier, to ask for their help in getting in contact with the supplier to confirm that they are no longer supplying any products; and they said that they had already been in contact and recommended they contact Detailing Shed; again no contact!

I take it that supplier was Mr Detail in Cashel? I had to go to HDD in the UK for it.

I just fired Jackie Wong a message there asking whats the story with no suppliers in this country.

Yes, Mr.Detail is the previous supplier and Michael said he had been in contact with Jackie.

Curran wrote: »
    Yes, Mr.Detail is the previous supplier and Michael said he had been in contact with Jackie.

Hope it goes right this time for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Washed with APC (from lidl) and then a quick coat of Fusso.

71oc2o.jpg

vn1eaa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Some photos with the carbon collective platinum coating on the paint and wheels. The windows and lights have angel wax h2go. I plan on topping it up with something nicer next weekend.

20160326_153544_zpsgmzuexwm.jpg
    20160326_153539_zpsmrfe7ow7.jpg
    20160326_111101_zpsrsgsr9pm.jpg
    20160326_111052_zpsowy5xq2v.jpg
    20160326_111032_zpsddackrci.jpg

The lads do a great job. The car looks great.

What level of treatment did you take for the wheels. I know they offer wheel on or off level of treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

The lads do a great job. The car looks great.

What level of treatment did you take for the wheels. I know they offer wheel on or off level of treatment.

I just got the wheel faces done, taking them off was going to take more time plus I'm considering swapping them for something else in the not too distant future.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭MarkN

26103019652_ace3f06c1e_b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Washed and waxed the car on Saturday and woke up to this morning to this...

beading.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

image_1.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Yaris after 2 stage correction with rotary and collinite 845.

Very happy with beading.

It's a bit beady out there this morning.

7F09BB25-D3ED-4F25-B009-7C5E71202C8E.jpg

• Advertisement

What's that?

Advertisement