Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 910xt Condensation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

#2 isn't really an intermittent problem. More of a constant. it only affects you if you look at individual laps on your watches' history. What I can;t understand is that the problem was pointed out in the original 2.5 firmware, so when I upgraded to a further 2.5 point release, I assumed it would be fixed. Shoddy product testing.

about 70% of people I know who have a 910xt see the foggy, everything in garmins processes seem shoddy, manufacturing and testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭potsy11

Rew wrote: »
    d4r3n wrote: »
    Mine hasn't fogged (yet, touch wood) but since the 2.5 FW update:

- The elevation has gone nuts
    - It stopped syncing with the ANT agent on my computer
    - All my laps show the average speed as "00:25/km"

Here's hoping 2.6 FW update comes out soon and fixes what 2.5 has just broken (and were fine in 2.4) :rolleyes:

I've had #1 and #2 intermittently since 2.5 and my HR was fubar the other day but went back to normal after a reboot...

I've also had 1 & 2 recently. Posted about elevation on another thread. Think Krusty gave me some advice.

Watch fogs up on majority of runs but clears after 5-10 mins. Does not really bother me. Famous last words.

Advertisement