Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Game Chasers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Episode 40 - Just Take It All has been released & added to the original post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Great ep, part 1 was boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Since leaving RetrowareTV :
    A. The camera seems better quality
    B. They seem to be splashing the cash for deals.

Season 2 DVD's are done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

mini episode today :

• Advertisement

Episode 41 - Extra Credit

Yay :D

Why does a ~15 minute clip of 2 weirdos flicking through $5 NES carts give me more pleasure than a new episode of Mad Men/Boardwalk/Walking Dead etc?

Because you cant do it here :(

Great thanks for the update !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Season 2 Dvds are on the way!

You been caught slippin' Myrddin:

• Advertisement

Thargor wrote: »
    You been caught slippin' Myrddin[/YOUTUBE]

Ha, flat out with college assignments...haven't even got to watch episode 41 yet :( Xmas holidays can't come soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Torn Achilles??? Yuck :(

Roar wrote: »
    Torn Achilles??? Yuck :(

Couldnt have been torn as he wouldn't have been walking !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Got an unexpected delivery today. As in I had completely forgotten about it

172F65FE-DD6E-48FB-9C33-1E4630F82649_zps3mbwgi4w.jpg

Production quality seems really nice on these

Very nice! Is there post today??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Myrddin wrote: »
    Very nice! Is there post today??

Yep, to deal with all the Christmas demand

The Game Chasers Ep 42 - Philly's Nuts:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,442 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

They didn't know what a JVC X'Eye is? I are disappoint!

I find it very hard to watch their videos out of the sheer depression it brings each time. They really don't know how lucky they have it over there.

o1s1n wrote: »
    I find it very hard to watch their videos out of the sheer depression it brings each time. They really don't know how lucky they have it over there.

I find the same with a lot of the American youtubers.

"Oh, was at the flea market and just found a huge stack of NES games but the seller wanted $5 a piece which was too much, nothing special."

Alls we seem to find at car boots over here is Fifa 2005 on the PS2 for €10. :'(

After watching a new Game Chasers episode, I inevitably end up buying something online to satisfy the levels of 'want' this show usually brings :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Have many of ye got their DVD yet?

Still waiting on mine, what was the ETA? :)

Proco Jr. wrote: »

Yeah I got my season 2 one a while ago now. Check your emails as they're usually quite good with updating on the postage situation. And make sure you've entered the address correctly as I remember for season 1 (possibly 2 as well) I had to email them my address exactly as it's written.

Still nothing here either. I actually emailed the guys last night to enquire...

I went for the 'Shirt/Special DVD International' , if that makes any difference.

& I sent the email with the correct address layout.

I went for the 'Shirt/Special DVD International' , if that makes any difference.

I bought the special edition with map (and a signed dvd case too), so really hope it hasn't been lost or anything :(

Myrddin wrote: »
    I bought the special edition with map (and a signed dvd case too), so really hope it hasn't been lost or anything :(

Hopefully not. I don't mind waiting at all, might just be ours were the last to get dispatched.

I might send an email myself.

Hopefully not. I don't mind waiting at all, might just be ours were the last to get dispatched.

I might send an email myself.

Same, I've no probs waiting, it's just I'm starting to fear the worst by now. Hopefully it turns up at some stage anyway

Mine hasnt arrived either and i think i got the tshirt\special edition.. was thinking about emailing them too for the last few days..

Anyone get theirs this week?

• Advertisement

I got an email back a couple days ago
    Hi ,

We are still in shipping mode.

Your package is in our queue to be sent out.

Customs' forms and postage labels are kicking our butts.

We expect to be shipping yours out soon.

Thanks for your patience,

Regina

And an Indiegogo email
    We are coming to the last part of the International orders. I completely understand that you have waited a long time and are eager to get your packages, but please understand we are not amazon. What I mean is, is that we all do this in our off hours from our full time jobs. This has been a HUGE undertaking. We're not perfect but we are trying our best. Next time I think we will hire a fulfillment business. Doing international takes forever because of custom forms and all that. Plus we have to do them in waves of 20 due to crap we got at the USPS. We want to make sure you actually GET the package, and doing them in waves assures that. We got screwed from the start because our DVD manufacturer screwed up our order, putting us a month behind from the start. I know thats not your problem but it has contributed to the delay.

Also know that Regina works 50 hours a week and sometimes 14 days n a row, she cant answer the whole slew of emails that com in everyday as quickly as she would like.
    I know you want your DVD and we will get it to you! We appologize for the wait and sincerely appreciate your support and PATIENCE in this matter. I assure you we are busting our asses getting these things out to you. I truely believe that once you do get it it will have been worth the wait.

Thank you,

Billy

Advertisement