Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you'd like to talk about or discuss now that Retr0 is on his holidays.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Shenmue was a terrible game...

Sonic '06 was the best Sonic game ever...

Duke Nukem Forever is hands down the best FPS released since... nope definately the best ever.

Am I doing this right? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Legend of Dragoon is the pinnacle of the JRPG.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Achilles wrote: »
    Shenmue was a terrible game...

Sonic '06 was the best Sonic game ever...

Duke Nukem Forever is hands down the best FPS released since... nope definately the best ever.

Am I doing this right? :P
    you're going too far!

Sera wrote: »
    you're going too far!

Whaaaat? Sonic '06 was AWESOME!

So under-rated... I wonder if I should sell my RARE copy of the game on Adverts? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34,461 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I regularly use my copy of Radiant Silvergun as a coaster for hot drinks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I use two copies of Radiant Silvergun, stapled together, as a dust jacket for Legends of Dragoon....

I also don't find men dressed up as school girls especially funny....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Oh, and R-Type Final is the best Shmup of all time, pinnacle of the series at the very least.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I heard they attempted to round up every CDi ever made, along with the games, march them to Mordor and throw them into Mt Doom....
    Just heard...
    Only way to be sure....

The next person who litters my mountain with a CDi gets it thrown right back at their head.

Well, the desert was full of ET carts!
    Had to put them somewhere!
    And Sauron is watching his gaff, seeing as she lives there! (His mum, in case unfamiliar readers aren't sure what I mean)
    Eye-of-Sauron.jpg

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Well, the desert was full of ET carts!
    Had to put them somewhere!
    And Sauron is watching his gaff, seeing as she lives there! (His mum, in case unfamiliar readers aren't sure what I mean)
    Eye-of-Sauron.jpg
    401809_425551790810139_56531623_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

That overly attached girlfriend video is hilarious :D

I think he's back tomorrow, enjoy it while you still can guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I really hope he found a SNES for me...something tells me not though :(

EnterNow wrote: »

I really hope he found a SNES for me...something tells me not though :(
    Yeah and that copy of D2 for DC :-)

Ooooooo, Retr0's back..... it's his front we're afraid of!
    I'm sure he'll be flattered by all the attention!

But seriously,
    Male Dating Sims?
    Seriously?
    I mean, ok, you don't have to be a Space Marine to play Doom but I'm pretty sure only men who have made a tangential lifestyle choice to the mean will play Male dating sims.... and yet Retr0 is a male, macho, secure in his sexuality...... curiouser and curiouser said Alice.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,825 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well I'm back, hope you all got it out of your system :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,461 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Question - how did you like your spanking?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,825 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It hurt like a mother****er. I only paid for a shot! Coyote Ugly was a bit of a wild night.

Welcome home, this thread may well disappear, before you have a chance to read it......

On a brighter note, for us, Sera took part so we knew we were ok!

Advertisement