Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Statue and game €21.99

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

scudzilla wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA, And to think i got ridiculed for my original comment!!

Once bitten, twice shy, but yeah, fools have fallen for there spiel YET AGAIN

And nothing is lost or gained, An opportunity was presented to bargain hunters which had a slim chance of actually working due to the wording on the site, the removal of certain games from the offer and the fact the stock keep coming in and out, Gamestop being a ****e company is irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

I haven't received any email from them yet & its still showing up as confirmed, maybe another glitch in the system ???

Has anyone else not had their order cancelled yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

jibberjive wrote: »
    I haven't received any email from them yet & its still showing up as confirmed, maybe another glitch in the system ???

Has anyone else not had their order cancelled yet ?
    I've not got a cancellation email yet. It still says confirmed on the website too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I got my paypal refund minutes after sending them an email, so it least it is over and done with now.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

I've not got a cancellation email yet. It still says confirmed on the website too.

Grrr just got an email now to say its been refunded now :mad: just as well I was planning on putting them up as christmas pressies.

Free shipping on next order GSIEFreeShipping18/6 till 31/07/12 if this is any use to anyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Its the same code they gave everyone else:P

They will also provide a free gift on your next order if you annoy them enough.

Seems all the games that were included in the offer have disappeared as well. Odd, As they were in stock last night.

Just got the email myself. Good ol' GameStop. Another new account/email harvest, or is their site genuinely poor at stock keeping?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭coffee to go

To add insult to injury, the Naas store was proudly displaying a Mario DS holder today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone pay by laser and get their refund yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

Order still showing confirmed, no refund yet either.
    I left a comment on their facebook page asking if they don't want my money, but it looks like they want to keep it. :(

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Order still showing confirmed, no refund yet either.
    I left a comment on their facebook page asking if they don't want my money, but it looks like they want to keep it. :(

Left a comment too asking why we all got an email from the uk site when we ordered from the irish one,weird stuff. Bad business practices by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Brasso

Anyone pay by laser and get their refund yet?
    Paid by laser but no refund yet :mad: annoyed by this whole thing now.

Brasso wrote: »

Checked my account and the cheeky fcuks only took the money on Monday,this turned into one big cluster Fcuk all together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Saw the cancellation email in my inbox this morning...

I'll definitely not be buying anything from GameStop again, either the actual stores or online.

Funny, I've avoided Amazon for games in favour of local shops, but I'll choose companies who are actually reliable in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

robman60 wrote: »
    Saw the cancellation email in my inbox this morning...

I'll definitely not be buying anything from GameStop again, either the actual stores or online.

Funny, I've avoided Amazon for games in favour of local shops, but I'll choose companies who are actually reliable in future!

Amazon is quality for games. I buy most of mine from there.

HMV are actually pretty decent too. Well, compared to Gamestop anyway. They're two doors down from them on Henry Street in Dublin and the price difference is ridiculous sometimes. I've seen new releases for €55 in Gamestop and 2 doors down, the same game is €40 or €45 in HMV.

Brasso wrote: »
    I got the email yesterday, checked online, and there was nothing taken from my account. I just checked there again today and there's been money taken. I hope there's just a delay with AIB and I don't have to chase GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

jibberjive wrote: »
    Free shipping on next order GSIEFreeShipping18/6 till 31/07/12 if this is any use to anyone
    Only works on accounts who ordered the mario game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

lol, what a shower...
    If you want your money back, send them an email asking for it.

I sent an email at 1.14, and then paypal emailed me my money at 1.16

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I'm hoping against hope that people have FINALLY learned there lesson with this shower of shites called Gamestop.ie, but then again, they'll come up with another unbeatable offer in a few months, there'll be another thread here, dozens will buy, and dozens will end up dissapointed and out of pocket for god knows how long

I just got my refund, never again will I buy from gamestop.ie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement