Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Statue and game €21.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Statue is now OOS:(

Was going to order tennis as everyone else seems to have done so:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Just got an order in, seems I was lucky I did!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Statue is now OOS:(

Was going to order tennis as everyone else seems to have done so:(

Are you sure? I just ordered Mario Tennis and the statue holder literally a minute ago. Try it again! :)

Gah!

Tis coming up as OOS here and I don't have the option of adding it on the bundle to get the discount price:(

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

How do I find this deal?:confused:

• Advertisement

Gah!

Tis coming up as OOS here and I don't have the option of adding it on the bundle to get the discount price:(
    Same :( I'd take the game only for that price, they can keep their statue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

SdoowSirhc wrote: »
    How do I find this deal?:confused:
    Gah!

Yeah I used the link from the OP, but it isn't showing the holder in the "add to cart" right now, might be too late.

Yeah I used the link from the OP, but it isn't showing the holder in the "add to cart" right now, might be too late.
    Should have jumped on this yesterday :mad: Had my 3ds since October and the only games I have are Rayman and Res Evil and Transformers which are all really repetitive :( DoA on the way from Zavvi for under €20 instead of Mario :P

Finally got my order in, Seems the statue is going in and out of stock so keep checking:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Order canceled!!!

Argh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

cancelled. claiming stock shortages. Disappointing since i got my order in right after it was posted here.

Coupon for free shipping tho. meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Same, kinda expected it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭steve_r

yep, cancelled as well.

Am I right in saying that the shipping to ROI via an Post is €2 regardless of the amount of items, or could the free shipping get you the quickest possible delivery?

After the WiiU thing, this is the second time Boards users have been got on Nintendo products.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Bad form from Gamestop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

What a bunch of clowns, letting people still buy items that arn't in stock. Some inventory system they have running there :rolleyes:

Free shipping code: GSIEFreeShipping18/6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Nollog

Hi,

I am sorry we have had to cancel and refund your recent order due to stock issues. Your refund has been processed but may take a couple of working days to appear into your account, depending on your bank.
    If you are placing an order with us in the future let us know and we will include a free gift as an apology for any inconvenience caused.

Please also see coupon below, which entitles you to free shipping on your next order. If you have any issues redeeming this please reply directly to this email for assistance. This can be redeemed up until July 31st 2012.

lol, I will use this as a learning experience in the future, so as to never use their website for anything again.

Wonder if everyone is getting cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Nollog

My Order Status is still Confirmed despite the email, and I ordered it about 3pm

Not saying I trust their system though, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭homerzero

i don't know why i even bothered to order this . same story with every offer from gamestop . this is absolutly the last time i even look at one of thier offers .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭stesaurus

I got in pretty early and it was also cancelled. I'd say they never intended on supplying.

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    My Order Status is still Confirmed despite the email, and I ordered it about 3pm

Not saying I trust their system though, of course.

Well an order I had cancelled a month back is still marked as confirmed so the system doesn't work as intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Hope there isn't going to be trouble getting the refunds like there was last time:mad: I knew I shouldn't have ordered given past experience with them, but I would have kicked myself if they had actually honoured the orders. Son is very disapointed.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Cancelation email is from gamestop.co.uk crooked BASTARDS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

Anyone got their paypal refund yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Cancelled too. In fairness I wasn't expecting them to come through. They're a joke of a company.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

Cancelled as well Sob! Sob! No son, you won't be getting that birthday present now, Sob! Sob!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

My order cancelled too. I'd say the offer was meant to be "buy the stand and get one of these games for €20" but it was incorrectly advertised as getting both for €20. I wasn't even interested in the stand, just getting SM3DL for cheap. So they cocked up and claimed it was a stock issue. Bullpies! They could at least be honest about the cockup and given a better redemption than free shipping on an order than will never happen because this is the first and last time I place an order on GameStop's website. Amazon or Play are better for online buys anyway, and they have free shipping by default, and plenty other options for retail even without GAME, like HMV or Xtravision to which I will give my regular business to. I haven't used a brick and mortar Gamestop in about a year and now the websites off my list too. Nice job guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

All evidence of this offer has vanished from Gamestop.ie and Gamestop.co.uk.

The statue is not even on either site now, I can still see the offer listed in my order history though. I hope who ever screwed up here is sacked.

Why did I get an order cancellation email from Gamestop.co.uk?

All other communications I have ever had with Gamestop have come from the .ie address, I find this odd.

Even more odd is the actual email address, Gamestop.co.ukHelp2@gamestop.com :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

scudzilla wrote: »
    Some people have very short memories when it comes to the showers of shite that are commonly known as gamestop.ie :mad::mad:
    I don't have a short memory, I just don't see a reason to shoot myself in the foot avoiding a potentially excellent bargain just because the company is ****e. If they want to sell my cheap games fine, I won't complain:)

It either works and I get 2 games and 2 statues for the price of 1 game, Or it doesn't work and nothing is lost or gained. It is a win win situation.
    /\/ollog wrote: »
    You mad?
    I got my game from that whole debacle so they didn't do me any wrong. :p
    Not a fan of their practises, but a bargain is a bargain.

HAHAHAHA, And to think i got ridiculed for my original comment!!

Once bitten, twice shy, but yeah, fools have fallen for there spiel YET AGAIN

Advertisement