Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loosing interest in photography forum

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 scr33n

Tallon wrote: »
    I don't see what relevance that is.

I shoot a lot with the camera too, I've just been here at lot longer, and am very active in the community, hence the posts...

Why that's humor! (as indicated I had hoped by the little face sticking out it's tongue)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I stopped posting when the forums were broken down into sections as I kept finding my "photo related" posts moved to the workshop, ?

Its all photography, and for me it made it interesting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

sunny2004 wrote: »
    I stopped posting when the forums were broken down into sections as I kept finding my "photo related" posts moved to the workshop, ?

Its all photography, and for me it made it interesting...

This!

I didn't like all the gear talk and everything being moved away from the main forum, I learned so much about tripods etc because I seen those threads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I can see that some or maybe even most, dont like all the GEAR TALK, but its just a case of scanning the Title..

As for learning stuff, many times I have read stuff that had, at the time, no interest to me, only to pop into my head years later when my interested changed or I was faced with a problem...

But my main point is simple, I got tired of looking through 2 forum sections, and then sub-sections, and it simply complicated the process for me...

If I was sitting with a group of photographers, all topics would come up, its how we learn from others..

As I said, its just my opinion, I am not trying to change it, just stating my viewpoint.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

So are we any closer to a decision on the subforums or this something that has been ruled out?

• Advertisement
Advertisement