Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could change how our bodies worked

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Surely it's not too much to ask to have balls on the inside instead of in a little hairy bag between your legs. In a perfect location to get kicked.
    For aesthetic reasons as well as practical

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Cat-like night vision would be cool. No more bashing the **** out of your shins looking for the light switch. Actually no more need for lights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Surely it's not too much to ask to have balls on the inside instead of in a little hairy bag between your legs. In a perfect location to get kicked.

Be impossible to play with them then :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

YOu'd be infertile. For the sperm to survive they need to be kept below 35 degrees. The body is 37.

Hence why loose fitting jocks are recommended. No overly hot baths too often...

Ice blowies to cool them down after :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I'd like hair that I could move without touching it. Maybe it would have muscles, although I wouldn't feel pain in them. That way I could style it without the need for wax or gel. I also have a crappy looking double crown that I would get rid of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,391 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

The ability to turn your hearing on and off.

Keep sleep, it's very pleasurable and if we didn't have it we'd have to work more.

Have a memory that doesn't forget things especially people's names when just introduced.

Eyesight that doesn't deteriorate.

Hair going grey or growing in nose and ears when you get older.

Women to think about sex every 30 seconds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Make the one way street duel function. That's how it is everywhere else, why not there?:confused:

I know it wouldn't suit everyone but it would help me out at least :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

syndeyfife wrote: »
    YOu'd be infertile. For the sperm to survive they need to be kept below 35 degrees. The body is 37.

Hence why loose fitting jocks are recommended. No overly hot baths too often...

Ice blowies to cool them down after :)

Here's another suggestion for the thread then:
    Sperm can survive at 37 degrees. Problem solved!

Here's another suggestion for the thread then:
    Sperm can survive at 37 degrees. Problem solved!

Doesn't solve the problem of not being able to play with them though:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Replace our bone structure with titanium steel. Imagine being able to crash into something at 100 mph and be fine and dandy afterwards. :)

Be able to grow your penis, hair, muscular physique and skin complexion to your desired look.

• Advertisement

MaxSteele wrote: »
    Replace our bone structure with titanium steel. Imagine being able to crash into something at 100 mph and be fine and dandy afterwards. :)

You already have the perfect name for it too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

Just as has already been said periods....wtf.No more pain,vomiting,acne and passing out every month please.

Also on that note pain free birth............haven't done it myself but I find the whole process very disturbing.

Could live with the rest if they were sorted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Shower everyday and deodorant.

Sorted!

Doesnt work for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Definitely the elimination of sleep. Well, not elimination, because I love sleep. But set it up so that a 2 hour nap would constitute a good full restful sleep.

Then we could arrange it so that we go to work at midnight when it's dark and then you're home (or in the pub) at 9am with the whole bright day ahead of you. Then you take your two hour nap at 9pm and off to work again fresh as a daisy.

Think of all the stuff you'd get done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

Remove the entertainment system and the sewage system from the same area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I fucking love sleep, I would want to have more and not be told I'm a lazy cunt.

On the weight issue, I would prefer that body fat steadily grows along with nails, with the option to easily cut it away, same thing with height. I'm a rake-thin short arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

The ability to survive on ice cream without gaining a single pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Luminous glow in the dark eyes-they may glow red, blue or green.

10 tonne jaw pressure when biting.

Retractable claws, that slip seamlessly into the tops of the fingers.

Fangs.

Ears redesigned to fit on top of the head which are rotatable like a cat's.

Whiskers, and Fox tail optional.

Stink-free farts :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Teeth. I would make them of titanium but eh still be white. And get rid of wisdom teeth, not needed and cause so much pain and suffering.

I find it a big failing of evolution that the tools we have to chew food can be rotted by...food. FFS. They should be of an incredibly durable metal. Titanium or diamond spring to mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Has anyone mentioned turning off ageing yet? Seem like an obvious one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Teeth. I would make them of titanium but eh still be white. And get rid of wisdom teeth, not needed and cause so much pain and suffering.

I find it a big failing of evolution that the tools we have to chew food can be rotted by...food. FFS. They should be of an incredibly durable metal. Titanium or diamond spring to mind.

Teeth are a stupid idea. At best we should have very hard gum there instead of teeth.

Also, I would like another joint in between my elbow and my wrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I would change the need to go to the toilet, esp when drinking, super annoying..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Immunity to spots would be nice, they serve no purpose other than to embarrass people and ruin photos for years to come :P

Also our hearing should be better protected. Life has got louder, so why is our hearing still so easily damaged?

Resistance to papercuts (skin is there to protect us, yet paper can slice it?!). Oh, and make it impossible to stub a toe.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

what life really needs is a reset button for those days when nothing goes right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

it'd be nice to be rid of the whole cancer thing too.

Your eyeballs should be able to tint automatically like those reactions lenses so sunlight can't hurt your eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The elimination of leg hair and underarm hair for women. Think of the time saved by not having to shave or wax the whole time...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Immunity to diseases,not catching the flu or anything would be cool,also the teeth thing i think is a great idea,another thing i would like is the ability to fly would cut out the danger of being blown up in a plane or whatever,and also not dying being able to grow back your cells like a crab(they way if you pull off a crabs leg it grows back really very cool biological function to have) if you got some horrific injury like in car crash(thats of course if your lucky enough not to die)..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Being After Hours I'm surprised that no one has mentioned having semen that tastes like chocolate.

Advertisement