Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close Security Diary in Dangerous Terrain

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Apparently he is in Egypt, working for both sides of the current unrest in an effort to stop them from moving the pyramids to a secret undergound location in Switzerland.

So far he has been totally successful in this venture, that nobody else but him and a few close colleagues of Baron Castleshortt are supposed to know about.

I'll keep you informed via my own sources, but please do not pass this on to anybody, OK?

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

tac foley wrote: »
    Apparently he is in Egypt, working for both sides of the current unrest in an effort to stop them from moving the pyramids to a secret undergound location in Switzerland.

So far he has been totally successful in this venture, that nobody else but him and a few close colleagues of Baron Castleshortt are supposed to know about.

I'll keep you informed via my own sources, but please do not pass this on to anybody, OK?

tac

lol, Shorty Pants, Jesus in with right bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

I MUST stress that this is a closely-guarded secret at the highest level of a certain government Freedom of Information and Official Secrets Act.

Reading this, you will now have to destroy your computer, change your identity and go into hiding in a monastery/convent in Botswana.

PM me for flight details and I'll try and get them to you before we are found out, OK?

Ah, excuse me a minute, there's somebody at the do

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭quinnp

I just stumbled across this thread. Come back 'Investment'...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭coach23

Im raging i only found this thread now absolute comedy genius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

investment wrote: »
    The cartels are moving.....get the **** out

Code word: househurt
    PADRS: 7867
    UYT: $$
    investment wrote: »
    Ok friends I have been gone but I'm back in Ireland now and safe thanks for all the Pm's of support, all will be replied to in due course

I went missing for the last 7 weeks after a hit was put out on me in dubai by the lucas cartel who push the drugs through Deira, Alweer and sharjah. I crash my car into a tree when coming after drinking in dubai. I ran from the car as I didnt want the police to catch me as I didnt have my ID or gun and my boss would ass rape me if he found out what had happened. On the way back I got lost and ended up down a street where a group of drug dealers....and the rest is history

I will be heading to Norway soon to work there with Roger

These are the last post by this Legend !!!!
    does anyone have an update ?????

Advertisement