Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmowers on sale in B&Q

Options
2»

Comments

Libera wrote: »
    For anyone who wants to get one in Tallaght, I was told to just bring the display one/barcode number to the till, pay the current reduced price and they will ring you in a few days when the new stock comes in. There were a good number of them in Liffey Valley yesterday at 5 p.m. You can also use the Wednesday senior's discount (if over 60!) or trade card for an additional 10% off the reduced price, making it €74.25 (priced at around €169 in the B&Q catalogue per shop assistant).
    Then go to Argos and Woodies where you can gasp in amazement at how much you have saved! Show your receipt to the store managers......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

ted1 wrote: »
    Do It, actually i'm surprised there hasn't been many houses in the bargain alerts. some serious bargaisn out there at the moment. :)

I'm in the process, just not fully confirmed yet. So, for now I have a lawnmower boxede n sitting in my apartment.
    Never thought I'd be exciting about prospect of buying a lwnmower, or even weirder, mowing a lawn.
    Can't Wait!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Are any of these still available in Galway? I was on holidays last week and I believe I missed the deadline of June 14th

If gone what about this for an alternative? LIDL 1,200W Electric Lawnmower

Advertisement