Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Teetotalers Appreciation Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Pighead is dead, long live Pedant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I'm not a big drinker, happy to go out once every few months and even then chances are high that I won't drink.

I suppose I am a teetotaler ... never thought of it like that.

Sometimes I will have the odd drink, but 9 times out of 10 I'll head out and remain sober for the night.

Not a big drinker you say.... would you be about 4' 10' ? If so, could I balance my pint on your while talking animately with my acquaintances , please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Confab wrote: »
    Pighead is dead, long live Pedant.
    Did Pighead die:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I have a little drink every now and again. Never blacked out or throw up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I sometimes have a drink. I sometimes don't drink for a long time. I don't label myself based on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Beer is too good to never drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I sometimes have a drink. I sometimes don't drink for a long time. I don't label myself based on this.

I sometimes do both.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I pretty much am. I'm pregnant now so don't drink at all, nor did I drink while I was trying to get pregnant and before that I'd really only drink at a very special occasion like maybe having some champagne at a wedding but I'm just as likely to not bother. My husband can't drink as he's had a serious liver injury so I'm just as happy to not drink either as he's not always comfortable with being the only sober person in a room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Not a teetotaler but barely drink these days. I just don't enjoy the hangover and depleted bank balance and feel it's not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

I love alcohol. Everything about it is great.

/thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

No Ataritotallers for all us geetotallers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

9 years off the sauce in August. How have I coped? Well I couldn't cope with drinking anymore so I had to find a way. Do like the odd joint now and then so I'm definitely not perfect.

Advertisement