Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ireland Jersey

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Hogey007 wrote: »
    best bargain alert of all time that!! i think i won about 80 quid on the bets along with the free jersey i'd have been forking out €50 for now otherwise.
    Same here. Won over €200 on the bet and got a jersey too. Like a train, Onrail!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Champion Sports - 10% off - A2510

Elverys - 10% off - ELVCV4610PERCENT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

elv12pm6 new 20% off code from o2 Priority Moments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭aonoco

tried the elverys code - they reduced the shirt down by €3 so as sale item they will not let you use the code...scuts. In the absence of a reasonably priced jersey anyone know any bricks & mortar shops where you can can get a F*&^ Schillaci t shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

Order Cost: €62.00
    Total Discount: -€3.00
    Other Savings: -€5.90
    Delivery Cost: €0.00
    Total Cost: €53.10

if you use Elverys - 10% off - ELVCV4610PERCENT you get it to that but still cheaper per above posts to go to champion or lifestyle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Champion are giving away a free jersey every day on their Facebook page as well - http://www.facebook.com/championsportsireland/app_246473938791213

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Elverys have a pretty good deal on footwear at the minute where you get a second pair at halfprice.

So I ordered a pair of Asics Flashfire 4 and a pair of Asics Ikaia, and including the 10% code given above (the 20% one wouldn't work!), the 2 pairs came in at the princely sum of €85.94 delivered. :D

Considering the RRP of the Flashfire was €90 on their own, I don't think I did too bad.

Advertisement