Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ireland Jersey

Options
  • 03-06-2012 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

€50 in Mahers Sports in Cork. Think this is the cheapest that I've seen it offline. Might be handy for people flying out to Poland this week, who haven't time to wait for online delivery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

€50 in Mahers Sports in Cork. Think this is the cheapest that I've seen it offline. Might be handy for people flying out to Poland this week, who haven't time to wait for online delivery.
    Heard about this on Friday actually, not sure if it's the cheapest around though. €50 isn't exactly a bargain.

We printed numbers on the back of about a dozen kids and a few adult ones last week so people are obviously buying them somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Diego Murphy

looder wrote: »
    Heard about this on Friday actually, not sure if it's the cheapest around though. €50 isn't exactly a bargain.

We printed numbers on the back of about a dozen kids and a few adult ones last week so people are obviously buying them somewhere.

Normally wouldn't say it is a bargain but for the week that's in it, might save some people a couple of quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Also €50 in champion sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I don't think with the time thats in it, there were every going to be cheaper than €50, now if they were that price without the sponsor logo..

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭bricky06

CFC007 wrote: »

its showing €58 on champion website?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

€65 in all my local shops today, Charlestown, Blanchardstown, and Omni (Dublin), pity its in Cork.

now to work out if i could drive to cork and back on less than 15e diesel, thus making a saving :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

kceire wrote: »
    €65 in all my local shops today, Charlestown, Blanchardstown, and Omni (Dublin), pity its in Cork.

now to work out if i could drive to cork and back on less than 15e diesel, thus making a saving :D

Lifestyle have it for €58 I think and Elverys is €59. Elverys do free delivery when you spend 50. There are a few online codes for Elverys which should get you another 10% or more off.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Def €58 in champion sports as I got one yesterday.You also get a €5 voucher with the purchase.There is a dude on adverts selling new Ireland jerseys for €35.Surely that has to be the cheapest around

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Umpalumpa wrote: »
    There is a dude on adverts selling new Ireland jerseys for €35.Surely that has to be the cheapest around
    They could be fake though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Lifestyle are giving away 20% vouchers on their Facebook page which would bring down the price of their jersey to around €46. Have to be quick though as vouchers wont be available after today and need to be used between Monday and Wednesday.

http://www.facebook.com/LifestyleSports1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Definitely €50 In champion on grafton street. No trap mask tho

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Definitely €50 In champion on grafton street. No trap mask tho

Hmm.I def paid €58 and got a trap mask in swords.What are they like with returns.Can I get a refund and then buy one for €50?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭john why

I got 1 in champion in blanchardstown for €50 today

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Diego Murphy

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Lifestyle have it for €58 I think and Elverys is €59. Elverys do free delivery when you spend 50. There are a few online codes for Elverys which should get you another 10% or more off.

Ended up getting mine in Lifestyle for €50 but price only reduced today as the old price was still showing on the til.

I originally tried going through Elverys online but got an email few days later saying it's delayed because my size wasn't in the warehouse(medium) so I cancelled it, as I wouldn't have had it in time for heading to Poland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Cousin had a Irish jersey reserved in Lifestyle with the intention of using the 20% off voucher on it. When he tried to use the voucher he wasn't allowed, he was told the voucher isn't valid for 'sale' items. Effectively they lowered the price by €2 to stop people using the voucher against it. This happened to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

ooter wrote: »

Don't bother with those, Sh1te.

I went to get a jersey in Lifestyle today and they were reduced to €50 and they weren't accepting the facebook 20% off vouchers.

Bit of a scam them vouchers if you ask me. They had 'Were €65 now €50' but I know for a fact the jerseys were €58 yesterday. So they were, in fact, never going to accept the voucher for the home jersey.

In the end went to Champion who were also selling it for €50 but weren't using scummy tactics to get you in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Thats a bit scummy from lifestyle alright, especially considering the margin on these jerseys would be high enough anyway I imagine..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Wisesmurf wrote: »

Got a delivery from those during the week and have to say I was very impressed with the quality for €14.50 each. I didn't have a real jersey to compare it to but the lads in work were all happy with them too. Obviously to late to order off them now for the euro's though!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭bricky06

Was in Dublin City today, both Champion and Lifestyle have it at €50.

I was about to order one off sports direct last night for €53ish... worth the wait to have it in hand for tonight's match! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,404 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Is it only the home going for €50 or the away too?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,782 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My free with a €30 bet long-sleeved jersey from Boylesports will be well used this month..

• Registered Users Posts: 27 chenz116

I went to get a jersey in Lifestyle today and they were reduced to €50 and they weren't accepting the facebook 20% off vouchers.

Bit of a scam them vouchers if you ask me. They had 'Were €65 now €50' but I know for a fact the jerseys were €58 yesterday. So they were, in fact, never going to accept the voucher for the home jersey.

In the end went to Champion who were also selling it for €50 but weren't using scummy tactics to get you in the door.

I got this offer on FB last night and now the email has dissaperared and so has the link from my time line

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭FernandoTorres

chenz116 wrote: »
    I got this offer on FB last night and now the email has dissaperared and so has the link from my time line

Same happened to me, just checked there and the email has gone! Bad form from Lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Bringbackrafa

That is shocking by Lifestyle. I stupidly signed up for that too. I will be unliking them straight away now on FB

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

That is shocking by Lifestyle. I stupidly signed up for that too. I will be unliking them straight away now on FB

wow are you sure you want to take it that far????.....that will really show them:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Is it only the home going for €50 or the away too?

JD Sports had the home reduced to €50 today in blanch. the away was still 65 or 68e. Life style 100m down the mall still had the home one at 58e, but were willing to accept the FB 20% off voucher on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Basq wrote: »
    My free with a €30 bet long-sleeved jersey from Boylesports will be well used this month..

best bargain alert of all time that!! i think i won about 80 quid on the bets along with the free jersey i'd have been forking out €50 for now otherwise.

Advertisement