Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love your fellow boardsies

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Oh all right. Sorry it got a bit bent. I want my 'I Love Lucy' DVD back too! Em.....actually, what's a DVD?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Oh all right. Sorry it got a bit bent. I want my 'I Love Lucy' DVD back too! Em.....actually, what's a DVD?

Unfortunately that is bent too, (actually it is now a flowerpot in grandad's shed)

DVD = Disgusting and Very Disturbing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

I just made friends with any other ancient Romans, to amuse myself!

2000 years later and some things never change :rolleyes:

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Cicero wrote: »
    2000 years later and some things never change :rolleyes:

:P

If you disregard the size of the Roman Empire, that is. If not, then a slow perusal of Gibbon's Decline and Fall of said empire with the prescribed pills will awaken your historical (hysterical), er, metier :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Rubecula wrote: »
    Can I have my Hula Hoop back?

Didn't that hairy Antipodean have a hit with My Hula Hoop Won't Come Back many years ago? Or was it Tie Me Hula Hoop Down Sport?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

'Gibbon's Decline and Fall'.....as in.....Funky?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Spread wrote: »
    Didn't that hairy Antipodean have a hit with My Hula Hoop Won't Come Back many years ago? Or was it Tie Me Hula Hoop Down Sport?

Charlie Drake (My Boomerang won't come back) and Rolf Harris (Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport)

You nearly had me there :D:D:D

Advertisement