Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social: June Beers Saturday 30th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

fluke wrote: »
    Hey will be at the pub alright but not grub, prob around 8.30 - 9
    Same as. No grub for me as just forked out 90 quid on Matilda tickets! Bread and water for the week!See ye there!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Will be there at 8.30ish for drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Sun 10th June
    Just to say it was lovely to see you all and meet some new people this evening. Its really good to see the people behind the usernames :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Plus one and stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭fluke

Hope everyone hot home okay. Sorry I didn't get to chat to all on this occasion but look forward to that opportunity the next time :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Sun 24th June
    That was a grand old turnout and a good night, I think :) For the hardcore who kept going after I bailed out, where did ye end up? And what was G-A-Y like?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Lovely to meet ye all, new and old, and share mutual appreciation of Zooey Deschanel, Sopranos, shared detemination to find somewhere open after 1:30am and discover neighbours I didn't know I had!

Shall see some of ye on Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

Sun 1st July
    Fysh wrote: »
    That was a grand old turnout and a good night, I think :) For the hardcore who kept going after I bailed out, where did ye end up? And what was G-A-Y like?

There was dancing and some jaeger bombs as well as far as I remember, so a good night :) Was great to see you all, hope to get a chance to talk to a few more next time!

Advertisement