Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexiest Ginger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭shoos

humbert wrote: »
    All the votes for Christina Hendricks make me think most guys would shag a walrus if it had large enough breasts.

I think her face is very pretty but I'm surprised about all the votes for Henricks as well.

I know she has the quintessential female body shape but growing up I was pretty much told that look is gone, thing of the past. Guys prefer toned petite bodies not the squishy softness and the bit of fat needed to have a body like hers. I mean its great that so many people fancy her and that body shape is still desirable, but you never, ever see a woman like her on the cover of a lad's mag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

shoos wrote: »
    I know she has the quintessential female body shape but growing up I was pretty much told that look is gone, thing of the past.

You were told wrong, she is the definition of sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Even if she didn't look like she does, everything about her - her posture, her voice, her laugh - is just mind-meltingly sexy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Even if she didn't look like she does, everything about her - her posture, her voice, her laugh - is just mind-meltingly sexy.
    And she was on Firefly

NemoValkyrja
    http://nemovalkyrja.deviantart.com/art/Get-Off-My-Lawn-133410432?q=gallery%3Anemovalkyrja%2F8118048&qo=80

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I think there's a certain level of boredom among many Irish men with red haired women. I've naturally red hair and the vast majority of positive comments I receive for being a redhead are from foreigners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Siuin wrote: »
    I think there's a certain level of boredom among many Irish men with red haired women. I've naturally red hair and the vast majority of positive comments I receive for being a redhead are from foreigners.

Good lord, no. I think for the vast majority of Irish men its a case of red haired women are a guilty pleasure purely because of the stigma attached to the stereotype. But there is not one single guy I know who thinks that redheads are not sexy simply because of the colour of their hair. Gather a bunch of sexy ladies together and ask the fellas to vote, the gingers will come out winners, even ahead of the bottled blondes. Simply put, redheads are frickin awesome. :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

pajopearl wrote: »
    Good lord, no. I think for the vast majority of Irish men its a case of red haired women are a guilty pleasure purely because of the stigma attached to the stereotype. But there is not one single guy I know who thinks that redheads are not sexy simply because of the colour of their hair. Gather a bunch of sexy ladies together and ask the fellas to vote, the gingers will come out winners, even ahead of the bottled blondes. Simply put, redheads are frickin awesome. :-D

:O Where are these rare creatures lurking?!

:O Where are these rare creatures lurking?!

I'm right here. PM me ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

A red haired woman would certainly stand out more to me if there was a group of girls, she would be the first i would look at. Hair colour is not particularly important to me but i do have a thing for gingers generally. im Irish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭bbuzz

Emma Stone is a natural blonde, she's a fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Cosmic Maybe

Speaking as a redhead myself, I thinks about time we got some recognition :D I fancy the men and appreciate the women :cool:

Men:

Robert Kazinsky
    Greg Rutherford

Women

Nicola Roberts
    Florence Welch
    Karen Gillan

Hot stuff indeed! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

bbuzz wrote: »
    Emma Stone is a natural blonde, she's a fraud.

There are 2 types of women in this world my friend, those born red and those born to be red. I'm not at all sure which one i prefer - i love them all!

As for (some of) my votes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

Ain't no denyin that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

http://www.thecelebrityhaircuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Charlie-Dimmock.jpg

Charlie Dimmock from Ground Force. That big sexy bird who never wore a bra when digging up the garden.

qquuurrrrr. I would dig up her ladies garden

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/GAHvSIFVN6M0t0ipT3hFaA
    april bowlby thats kandi from two and a half men

or my very first crush, home and away's finest ... isla fisher
    http://feelingwebs.blogspot.ie/2012/03/isla-fisher-hot-isla-fisher-hot-photos.html

brokenarms wrote: »

Charlie Dimmock from Ground Force. That big sexy bird who never wore a bra when digging up the garden.

qquuurrrrr. I would dig up her ladies garden

Is this guy freakin serious? Redheads rule dude, but like everything else in life, they've got their limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

pajopearl wrote: »
    Is this guy freakin serious? Redheads rule dude, but like everything else in life, they've got their limits.

A woman does not have to be 5 stone and 21 years old to be sexy.

Mucky boots and dirty is the way for me:pac:
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_01/charliedimmock_468x423.jpg
    bet she can cook as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

When did the term 'ginger' come along.

When I was growing up,you were either 'foxy' or a 'redhead'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Lady redheads rule, everyone else just looks bland in comparision. I've been with a few, alas fake street down where it matters.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Lady redheads rule, everyone else just looks bland in comparision. I've been with a few, alas fake street down where it matters.

When I ask does the carpet match the drapes, my favourite response is "What carpet?" So it doesn't really matter whether its fake street or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

And the winner is..........Lana del Rey. babe and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

brokenarms wrote: »
    A woman does not have to be 5 stone and 21 years old to be sexy.

Mucky boots and dirty is the way for me:pac:
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_01/charliedimmock_468x423.jpg
    bet she can cook as well.

When she goes grey she will look like Mick Wallace... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Andre80Johnson

Yer fella Judas was a redhead....

But for me personally, I like Sarah Rafferty, Deborah Anne Woll and Camille Crimson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

shoos wrote: »
    I think her face is very pretty but I'm surprised about all the votes for Henricks as well.

I know she has the quintessential female body shape but growing up I was pretty much told that look is gone, thing of the past. Guys prefer toned petite bodies not the squishy softness and the bit of fat needed to have a body like hers. I mean its great that so many people fancy her and that body shape is still desirable, but you never, ever see a woman like her on the cover of a lad's mag.

You were told this? :confused: Your inner feelings should rule what you fancy, not some sh1te magazine that's trying to get you to think along boring conformist lines. When I grew up curves were in, and they always will be.

Anyway as hot redheads go, I don't think anyone has mentioned Emily Moore, backing vocalist and musician for Fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

But for me personally, I like Sarah Rafferty, Deborah Anne Woll and Camille Crimson.

Beautiful.............. but a blond in real life.

An absolute beaut. Natural red, and a relatively ould bird too. Bet you watch Suits!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

And she was on Firefly

NemoValkyrja
    http://nemovalkyrja.deviantart.com/art/Get-Off-My-Lawn-133410432?q=gallery%3Anemovalkyrja%2F8118048&qo=80[/quote

F***kin hell she is scorching hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

mikom wrote: »
    Beautiful.............. but a blond in real life.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo:mad:

Advertisement