Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Atheism an Ice Cream?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Kivaro wrote: »
    Get back on topic or the thread will be closed.

Yes, Atheism is like a box of chocolates.

Such censorship by closed minded atheists they may close our threads but they may never steal our minds. I hope that one day you see the light an accept Vanilla as the one true flavour of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

If this this parody I shall kill myself, I no longer want to live in a world giberish is considered parody!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

All hail Vanilla! Anything else is an abomination and a slight to all mighty pod.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Oranage2 wrote: »
    If this this parody I shall kill myself, I no longer want to live in a world giberish is considered parody!
    Eh?

Oranage2 wrote: »

Don't worry we weren't including your previous post as part of the parody.

• Advertisement

Somebody should tell Jaysusnut. He'd be good on here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

In fact, to quote Forrest Gump himself "Ice cream is like atheism, you nev...er ehm.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

ShooterSF wrote: »
    All hail Vanilla! Anything else is an abomination and a slight to all mighty pod.

Why does it have to be Vanilla?
    Why is god always depicted as white (in the movies and pictures I've seen of HIM)?
    Typical white=good nonsense.

We should give the other colors a chance.
    How about Chocolate ice-cream?
    Give the 'coloured' gods a chance. (That might not be politically correct).

Because the Universe before it was patched with Eden and The fall was Vanilla.

Could actually be something in this. A valhalla/vanilla link perhaps? Where all the good vikings were granted eternal vanilla? And all the bad ones got frozen yogurt?

• Advertisement

Also, if post-count-wise we do this again 10 more times we'll have caught up with the non-parody, and ice cream will have won.

Not sure what, but something may be demonstrated....

Why is god always depicted as white (in the movies and pictures I've seen of HIM)?

Oh yeah play the race card :p I'm atheist, I only like vanilla ice cream so I want that link even if it is irrelevant!

endacl wrote: »
    Also, if post-count-wise we do this again 10 more times we'll have caught up with the non-parody, and ice cream will have won.

It's all about quality not quantity but Jelly and Vanilla must win for there to be a balance in the Universe.

Jernal wrote: »

It's all about quality not quantity but Jelly and Vanilla must win for there to be a balance in the Universe.
    Game on.

Game on.

:confused:

Holy Vanilla no! That's terrible!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Chocolate is far too zany to be a metaphor for religion. Vanilla is plain and commonplace. Mass never had tropical flavours or sprinkles. No excitement, just dull plainness. Much akin to Rich Tea, or Morning Coffee biscuits.

Chocolate is far too zany to be a metaphor for religion. Vanilla is plain and commonplace. Mass never had tropical flavours or sprinkles. No excitement, just dull plainness. Much akin to Rich Tea, or Morning Coffee biscuits.

Don't you dare come in here running your mouth off about rich tea biscuits. You leave the poor things out of this. You hear me!! :mad:

:pac:(just in case)

ShooterSF wrote: »

Don't you dare come in here running your mouth off about rich tea biscuits. You leave the poor things out of this. You hear me!! :mad:

:pac:(just in case)
    Blessed are the rich in tea, for they will something something mumble crumbs.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

Atheists have no ice cream, just a dry wafer cone. They are happy to eat the cone, even though some of them would like to have ice cream.

Theists also have no ice cream, but they believe do, even though they can't see, hear, smell or taste the ice cream. And they have been known to kill each other over what flavour it is.

Pascal knows he doesn't have any ice cream either, but he really likes ice cream, so he is willing to pretend there is ice cream just in case.

Buddhists don't care whether they have ice cream or not, they eat it anyway. It tastes yellow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'm sorry, I see no conclusive evidence that atheism is an ice cream so I shall have to remain atheistic in my position towards to proposition that atheism is an ice cream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I'm sorry, I see no conclusive evidence that atheism is an ice cream so I shall have to remain atheistic in my position towards to proposition that atheism is an ice cream.

Such a militant response :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Where does frozen yoghurt fit into all this? That's what I want to know.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sarky wrote: »
    Where does frozen yoghurt fit into all this? That's what I want to know.

That's L Ron Hubbard's ice cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Is ice cream an atheism?

Strictly speaking Ice Cream isn't alive (although some would dispute that!) but it would be an atheist because it doesn't believe in God. However whether or not it's an atheism is a little more perplexing and we have to get pensieve out on that one. . .
    So... by that logic, for at least three days, Jesus was an atheist. /mindblown

Coriolanus wrote: »
    Keno 92 wrote: »
    Is ice cream an atheism?

Strictly speaking Ice Cream isn't alive (although some would dispute that!) but it would be an atheist because it doesn't believe in God. However whether or not it's an atheism is a little more perplexing and we have to get pensieve out on that one. . .
    So... by that logic, for at least three days, Jesus was an atheist. /mindblown

Well then this will absolutely blow your mind : God is technically an atheist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Strange thread is strange.

And now I want a Cornetto.

See?

Every atheist secretly wants ice cream.

See?

Every atheist secretly wants ice cream.
    except those who are lactose intolerant. Reckon we should cull those?

except those who are lactose intolerant. Reckon we should cull those?

No, they have to control their evil desires, they were given a special challenge by Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

What does this mean for those of us that make our own ice cream?

Advertisement