Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Czech airsoft girl looks for a team in Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hitwoman wrote: »
    None of the lines would work really. I didn't come to Ireland to play with czech blokes :P in any sense imaginable :D

woohoo for the Irish blokes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Andys787

so is here any czech airsoft team or just individualists

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Hitwoman

Blazer wrote: »
    woohoo for the Irish blokes :)

Wooho? well if you say so ;)

Andys787 wrote: »
    so is here any czech airsoft team or just individualists

Generally speaking I don't think there's that many czech airsofters :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Lets keep this to friendly airsoft related chat folks, less of the Homer Simpson impressions please. That's not a suggestion :).

Welcome to the Airsoft forum Hitwoman, don't mind the locals - they're all just teddy bears in real life.. :D

• Advertisement

Steve wrote: »
    Lets keep this to friendly airsoft related chat folks, less of the Homer Simpson impressions please. That's not a suggestion :).

Welcome to the Airsoft forum Hitwoman, don't mind the locals - they're all just teddy bears in real life.. :D

Ah we have tons of those in czech republic.but don't mind.I can't get offended nor feel harassed.It's just a craic. silly airsoft lads are part of my life and the more I know the better :)

And so you know I'm real not some hairy perverted bloke: http://hitwoman.rajce.idnes.cz/NEW_PHOTOS_24.10/#MG_5390.jpg HEHE

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

And so you know I'm real not some hairy perverted bloke: http://hitwoman.rajce.idnes.cz/NEW_PHOTOS_24.10/#MG_5390.jpg HEHE
    Good stuff, nice to put a face to the name ;) - I'd hate to think that you were the same person as your housemate posting from the same IP address...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Andys787

Generally speaking I don't think there's that many czech airsofters :)

Well there was couple years ago we had a team but people are gone.

Andys787 wrote: »
    Well there was couple years ago we had a team but people are gone.

Was there? That's sad. There should be something done about that so!

• Advertisement

Good stuff, nice to put a face to the name ;) - I'd hate to think that you were the same person as your housemate posting from the same IP address...

Can't see any of the children I'm looking after going that far as the oldest is 9 :).haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

they're all just teddy bears in real life.. :D
    And so you know I'm real not some hairy perverted bloke

tumblr_m0urszFivV1rntmcao1_400.jpg

moggser wrote: »
    tumblr_m0urszFivV1rntmcao1_400.jpg

Right that was probably called for :)

Advertisement