Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest way to get drunk?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,593 ✭✭✭✭klose

Yeah drinking on an empty stomach is a good idea if you want to get very rat arse! Used to be 4 euro nagins a while back in fine wines around here, probably for the best that that offer ended.

Schoooooonerrrr! Some tack..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

cheap vodka in tescos

microwave jack daniels - but folks i have to warn you you can od and die painfully so limit it to about two three small measures youll be stumling around the place drunk on that honest!

[EDIT] ADD WATER OR ORANGE ! AND NO MORE THAN THREE SMALL MEASURES!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

3ltr bottle of Froty Jack cider 7% for 3.80 so you could get two bottles and never see the light of day again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

give blood before you go out. or if you are the ungenerous kind (or gay, according to Edwin Poots), just bleed into a bucket at home and pour it down the sink.
    I'd also recommend whiskey with a white wine mixer. Much nicer than it sounds an absolute rocket fuel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

`Give yourself a vodka enema, pissed in fifteen minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Domestos :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

burn some vodka in a crucible and inhale the fumes

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Aldi sell red wine at €3.99 a bottle..

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Fluffycloud

Try moderation!!! Get merry and not suffer the next day. Is it really worth the pain the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

cheapest way - irish style

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Bottle of Buckfast, get it down you as quick as possible. Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Greenduck

Hour of Power

Takes about 3- 4 cans of cheap beer. Proceed to drink a shot of beer every minute on the hour. You cannot miss a shot so having a time keeper or countdown timer is advisable. It seems easy enough until til you try it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I feel Diageo should be stepping in here to advise people to drink responsibly, god i'm getting old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

And all those boring shytes telling us that Ireland has a serious problem with drink...look at all these great ways to get f*cked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Amazing movie. The drink challenge will one day be attempted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Tut, tut, BunShopVoyeur. We all know idiots are a marginalised group;).

Tut, tut, BunShopVoyeur. We all know idiots are a marginalised group;).

Oh yes, don't we know it! :) The bloody loon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Oh yes, don't we know it! :) The bloody loon.

Best not to question or make reference to ............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

2 bottles of 4 euro white wine from Tesco always does the job for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

has anyone mentioned the tramp index ?

A study which investigates the relationship between alcohol, volume/strength and amount it takes to get you pissed.
    http://www.foodfight.org.uk/other/images/trampindex.pdf

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I once saw some guys at a friend's BBQ doing some trick with some sambuca and a coffee bean, they set the sambuca on fire with the bean in it and then drank the sambuca and ate the coffee bean...

Or something along those lines.. I didn't do it as I was expecting.. but the people who did it looked pretty shítfaced after it tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

microwave one measure of jack daniels,and it turns it to a stronger concentration of alcohol a more purer form,but i wouldnt advise you to drink the whole bottle like this otherwise you might die..

This is so wrong it's unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

xzanti wrote: »
    I once saw some guys at a friend's BBQ doing some trick with some sambuca and a coffee bean, they set the sambuca on fire with the bean in it and then drank the sambuca and ate the coffee bean...

Or something along those lines.. I didn't do it as I was expecting.. but the people who did it looked pretty shítfaced after it tbh..

This burns the alcohol off and makes the drink a lot weaker!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

mix a few drinks together.

you won't remember a thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Dr conrad murray

Advertisement