Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 18th May 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

jojofizzio wrote: »
    pat byrne sitting beside billy....

I thought that was him, jojo... what the fk is going on??

Has Billy gone for a bit of Sexy Pat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

This is a piece of advice my father gave to me. Now this refers not only to lagging, but all forms of insulation. He said "dont ever"...no, wait, it was "always"...no er, "never, never" - oh wait now, I've forgotten. Never mind. Whats your favourite humming noise? Would it be mmm-mmmmm or would it be mmmm-mm? The first one there, now thats the sound of a fridge humming and the second one, now thats the sound of a man humming. You never hear a woman humming. I knew a woman once, but she died soon afterwards. Now if you push me to it, I'd have to say my favourite colour is grey. No, blue. A soft blue with a hint of grey. No, orange. Yes, orange. I remember now. I had an extension put on the house, and I put it on the extension, so the house is in a circle now, you see...

sweet:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

This is a piece of advice my father gave to me. Now this refers not only to lagging, but all forms of insulation. He said "dont ever"...no, wait, it was "always"...no er, "never, never" - oh wait now, I've forgotten. Never mind. Whats your favourite humming noise? Would it be mmm-mmmmm or would it be mmmm-mm? The first one there, now thats the sound of a fridge humming and the second one, now thats the sound of a man humming. You never hear a woman humming. I knew a woman once, but she died soon afterwards. Now if you push me to it, I'd have to say my favourite colour is grey. No, blue. A soft blue with a hint of grey. No, orange. Yes, orange. I remember now. I had an extension put on the house, and I put it on the extension, so the house is in a circle now, you see...

Crazed brilliance

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Crazed brilliance

thick:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

rugby is a middle class sport whose internationals are fed by the fee-paying, elitist private schools. Soccer is played by everyone, of all classes, irregardless of their socio-economic background.

"irregardless" isn't a word!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Several members of the audience a bit quick there to put their coats on!

They're gasping to get to the nearest bar. Will probably have to settle for Club 92 at this hour

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Several members of the audience a bit quick there to put their coats on!

So would I if I was in the same audience as that hilarious guy and his black eyed missus with their feckin deep fat frier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

It's like the time Paul McGrath was sitting in the audicene all over again.

The Late Late must the like the new Later with Jools Holland where celebs just come to hang out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Has Billy gone for a bit of Sexy Pat?

couldnt blame him really...he's done a long penance with Fr.B....:D

Ally Dick wrote: »
    They're gasping to get to the nearest bar. Will probably have to settle for Club 92 at this hour

is 92 still open ??who gives a **** where they go to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Nos da

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

"irregardless" isn't a word!

damn, i was wrong about those egg kickers so, great sport altogether.

the ole "Ireeeland....Ireeeeland....Ireeeeland" fans are out in force tonight, but then we Irish do love a band wagon.

Nos da

meeee hoollleeee

Nos da

Do I know who's da? :D

Anybody seen that Case 39 with Renee Zellwegger... looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Aoife9 wrote: »
    How much of a priest are you? Why is he a "catholic" priest?

He thinks its a load of misery and bull****, but still attends every week....hmm I think we all may have a lot more in common with him than we first thought. ;)

Do I know who's da? :D

Anybody seen that Case 39 with Renee Zellwegger... looks good

no tell us plz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Nos da

Que?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭avfc1874

It's like the time Paul McGrath was sitting in the audicene all over again.

The Late Late must the like the new Later with Jools Holland where celebs just come to hang out.
    met paul McGrath tonight. dead sound guy . legend:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Ahoy hoy.

Was it any good tonight? It's pissing down outside at the moment by the way, regardless of what Jean Byrne says. (around here anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Skid wrote: »
    Ahoy hoy.

Was it any good tonight? It's pissing down outside at the moment by the way, regardless of what Jean Byrne says. (around here anyway)

It was completely middle of the road. Not the worse Ive seen, but...

A generous 5 outta 10 from me. Given and Kevin Bridges were good quality. The rest, I dont really remember.

But its looking up now-Team America, **** yeah! is on now :D

• Advertisement

Ahoy hoy. Was it any good tonight? It's pissing down outside at the moment by the way, regardless of what Jean Byrne says. (around here anyway)

Oh looks who's just walked in now :mad:.... I think all regular posters should act like the missus who has been left at home while the husband has been out drinking and engaging in debauchery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Ahoy hoy.

Skiddy!??? where were ya all night? naaaaa wasn't any good usual mix of footballer (lovely shay) and Misery (nice lady hubby died) "surprised studio audience and scottish comedian liked him and gay priest (Yawnnnnnnn) sorry if I forgot anything oh yeah some rugby guy and obnoxious sister (tuned into Graham for that! ;)

^ yeah Aoife pretty much covered it... Watch back for Shay and the Scots comedian.. the rest of it is forgettable... Dont forget Katie Taylor is fighting in the morning.. live on RTE afaik.

Oh looks who's just walked in now :mad:.... I
    Aoife9 wrote: »
    Skiddy!??? where were ya all night?

I, eh, had to see Deco Bishop about a bit of business, l I mean, I was out supporting live comedy.

I do like Kevin Bridges, he is good. I am a bit disappointed that that Shane and Sharon were both on because now EVERYBODY will know they are brother and sister. For a while very few people knew and it was an interesting fact to tell people when one or the other was on TV. Ah well :(

Fingers crossed for Katie tomorrow, she is an amazing athlete. Hope she does it.

Ahoy hoy.

We had a great night here Skid.

Ahem, (didn't we people ?).

You missed the crack Skid. Best night ever.

You'll just have to sit in on Monday night and watch the repeat on your own. :)

^ y.. Dont forget Katie Taylor is fighting in the morning.. live on RTE afaik.

yeah slag her off if she is on the lls , you guys are SAD :eek:

duckysauce wrote: »

huh? :confused:

duckysauce wrote: »

Who slagged her off ?

If I remember rightly, most of the comments were directed at the fact that she wasn't offered a seat.

She was interviewed standing up.

I think the vast majority of comments that night were very complimentary towards Katie.

I'm playing a gig on my own tomorrow night, in one of the roughest towns in the country, after the Champions League Final and the Heinken Cup Final... Thumbs up if you want me to get out of there with my life..

That sounds ominous :eek: Hope it goes well for you, don't forget the chicken wire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I may be a bit late in watching the SNS tommorow as I would be watching the CL Final.

Hoping it is another successful night for Brendan as it was from last week.

Night Night!

Advertisement