Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The origin of milk...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Fun fact: Most commonly consumed milk in the world is camel.That's right, camel.

Camel tit or is that camel toe... now i'm confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

The same question could be asked about eggs....

Oh look at that thing that came out of the chickens arse!
    I'll crack it open and see whats inside, oh look at that gloopy goo and yellow stuff.
    I'll just taste a little bit of it...yeukkk!
    Ok so it tastes like slimey shíte, maybe if i cooked it, it would taste different?
    Yes thats a bit better!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Fun fact: Most commonly consumed milk in the world is camel.That's right, camel.

Nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

Balmed Out wrote: »

Nonsense
    It is in fact goats milk that is is most consumed milk followed by cows and then human milk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

The bigger question is who was the first man to look at a chicken and proclaim "I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of it's arse"!!

• Advertisement

CJC999 wrote: »
    The same question could be asked about eggs....

Oh look at that thing that came out of the chickens arse!
    I'll crack it open and see whats inside, oh look at that gloopy goo and yellow stuff.
    I'll just taste a little bit of it...yeukkk!
    Ok so it tastes like slimey shíte, maybe if i cooked it, it would taste different?
    Yes thats a bit better!

Eggs have been consumed since the Neolithic age no known date farmed since 1500bc in Egypt and china and used in baking since 6000bc because of its binding property's
    Sold in dozen (12) Nd not bakers(13) for two reasons 1 even numbers are easier to store 2 believed to be linked to 12 apostles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

It is in fact goats milk that is is most consumed milk followed by cows and then human milk

No Cow milk is the most consumed.
    Goats produce more per animal or something though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

On the matter of eggs... I ate a duck fetus from an egg this week. It wasn't a bad snack, but the thought of it is a bit off-putting...

Balmed Out wrote: »

No Cow milk is the most consumed.
    Goats produce more per animal or something though.
    Nope cows milk is only consumed in the west
    Middle east and Asia consumme more goats milk and there is more of them than us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

i wonder if they tried donkey milk, pig milk or sheep's milk too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

asians tend to drink Yak milk too

asians tend to drink Yak milk too
    Ok well all of Asia middle east Africa south America India Don't drink cows milk

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Milk is shite nowdays, so I'm told by a reputable source.
    You are getting mixed up with UHT milk

Mr. Fox: (Dougal's New Boss) You'd better get going, actually. Milk gets sour y'know. Unless it's UHT milk, but there's no demand for that because it's ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

Strawberry Milk confuses me like how much strawberries does a cow have to eat for the milk to come out strawberry milk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Rastapitts wrote: »
    Strawberry Milk confuses me like how much strawberries does a cow have to eat for the milk to come out strawberry milk!
    I'm more worried about chocolate milk, TBH...

Advertisement