Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Predictions Thread 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 razzyy

Yay geogs over smiley face :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭IceCreamGirl

i think i did bad in geo..... :(:(:(
    what did yous write for question 5 something about historical settlement?

Oh dear god i said crannogs and fulacht fias and where they were in the pic fml! What about u?

razzyy wrote: »
    Oh dear god i said crannogs and fulacht fias and where they were in the pic fml! What about u?

same. i said that they were in the left background and historical sites can be seen such as balbalbalbalbalbalalblala...

is that wrong? :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Oh I was stuck on that 1 for ages....then I seen a fortified house in the bottom left corner, and a bawn (stone wall surrounding a house during plantation if I'm correct) in the top left corner, :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Jamez735 wrote: »

Oh I was stuck on that 1 for ages....then I seen a fortified house in the bottom left corner, and a bawn (stone wall surround house during plantation if I'm correct) in the top left corner, :rolleyes:
    Was it needed to say that like a crannog was used for this and a fulacht fia was used for this etc etc? Anyway good luck everyone in maths p1 today! We'll be amazing haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Was it needed to say that like a crannog was used for this and a fulacht fia was used for this etc etc? Anyway good luck everyone in maths p1 today! We'll be amazing haha

Well each feature was worth 4 marks, so I'd say a short explanation may have been necessary....but you should still get 2 marks just for naming the place :)

Jamez735 wrote: »

Well each feature was worth 4 marks, so I'd say a short explanation may have been necessary....but you should still get 2 marks just for naming the place :)
    Cheers good luck today! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭nickys

Any predications on Business???

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TheDhoomGuy

I had predicted all the questions that came up in geography!!!!! I had only studied these questions! I think, I will get an A.:D:D

• Advertisement

I had predicted all the questions that came up in geography!!!!! I had only studied these questions! I think, I will get an A.:D:D

well done!!!
    predictions on all the other subjects as well please :L

Business and french please ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Elmoko

Aoifeo12 wrote: »
    I attend grinds with him for maths.
    any maths predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭The House Of Wolves

Maths predictions: unit circle and histograms with varied bases, because it's the last time they'll be examined. A last hurrah and all. Theorem: chord and Pythagoras theorem (don't trust me on that one though).

Business: service firm a/c, letter, national budget.

any predictions on HL history accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 OwenC123

Two theorems that are cumin up : Equiangular and the biscetored parrelelogram

Sections
    1)Historian&Archaeologist, 2)Early Ireland, 3)Ancient Rome, 4)Middle Ages, 5)Renaissance, 6)Exploration, 7)Reformation, 8)Plantations, 9)Revolutions, 10)Industrial Revolution, 11)Ireland 1900-2007, 12)International Relations
    13)Social History

Q1) Picture A&B: Sec 1-10, Picture C: Sec 6-13

Q2) Documents: Always on Sec 6-13

Q3) Short Questions: Just study Sec 1-10 to get full marks

Q4) People in History: i)Archaeologist at work, ii)Lord/Lady in castle
    iii) Settler received land in a plantation, iv) Leader in Revolution,
    v) Farm Labourer in Agricultural Revolution, vi) World War,
    vii) Renaissance artist, viii)Mine or factory worker in Industrial Revolution
    ix) Serf on a medieval manor, x)Knight in a castle.

Q5) Sources: Always on Sec 6-10

Q6) Long Questions: Just study 11-13. But I would prefer studying Sec 1-10 and Sec 13 (for they are always easy)

It's Just Predictions!!!! Study Hard!!!

Best of Luck:D

One more thingbiggrin.gif
    Just read Revise vise or Less stress more success (if you have it) for full marks in Sec 11-12 ( Ireland 1900-2007, International relations).

will there be a club account question? (HL business)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tornados2111

will there be a club account question? (HL business)

Apparently it comes up every single year, so yeah. Can anyone help me with all the accounts? I have revise wise but it doesn't even explain how to do them D:

how can i help you? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭.skid

do we have to know the deductions for maths aswell? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 me.gusta

Naah,just understand them if they come up in like part C of Q3 or Q4
    Wont need to write them out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭.skid

me.gusta wrote: »
    Naah,just understand them if they come up in like part C of Q3 or Q4
    Wont need to write them out :)
    sound :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Elmoko

OwenC123 wrote: »
    Two theorems that are cumin up : Equiangular and the biscetored parrelelogram

anybody else think that too, please help ! haha

any predictions on CSPE?

BUSINESS PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU FOR PREDICTIONS

what was the answer for page 2 something about S_____ castle in CSPE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Lor1963

what was the answer for page 2 something about S_____ castle in CSPE?
    Stormont

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

Can anyone tell me the layouts or direct me to somewhere where it shows the layouts for the Business letters, layouts. :o:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭tornados2111

Shane15 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the layouts or direct me to somewhere where it shows the layouts for the Business letters, layouts. :o:confused:

Your address on the top right corner, with the date of the letter beneath it. under that on the left side the name and adress of the person your writing to, and next you have Re: with a one line description of the problem on the next line you have dear sir/manager etc and then you start the letter with saying what you bought, where and when you bought it, whats wrong with what you bought, how you feel about it, what you want done about it (refund, repair or replacement) then your sincerely and a signature, and then your name in capital letters under

Advertisement