Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

al28283 wrote: »
    I asked you a question, are you going to answer it?

I don't need to give a reason as I'm not the one making the claim.
    From what I see the city is more packed than I've ever seen it and there is no sense of fear anywhere. The whole city is a part right now.
    You are not answering my question?

Why are there so many empty seats?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/jul/29/olympics-empty-seats-locog-army

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/0729/breaking6.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Empty seats is par for the course in the opening week of the game.

Also, the seats aren't as empty as you would like to suggest with your cherry picked sources. It is mainly seats that were put aside for officials and athletes involved in the games that are empty.

You are lying to back up your claims.

As for the question you failed to answer, I'll ask again.

Do you think the VIPs are staying away because they believe an attack will happen on the games? Simple question, Yes or No??

Do you think the attack will be called off because of the lack of VIPs showing up to the games? Another very simple question. Yes or No?

Empty seats is par for the course in the opening week of the game.
    Never had it this bad, its now a case of "rent a crowd".

Also, the seats aren't as empty as you would like to suggest with your cherry picked sources. It is mainly seats that were put aside for officials and athletes involved in the games that are empty.

You are lying to back up your claims.

As for the question you failed to answer, I'll ask again.

Do you think the VIPs are staying away because they believe an attack will happen on the games? Simple question, Yes or No??
    Yes I would believe that people are concious of something.
    Do you think the attack will be called off because of the lack of VIPs showing up to the games? Another very simple question. Yes or No?
    Why would anyone want to pull off a major spectacular on an empty stadium?

As I mentioned in a previous post, I believe if there was to be an attack it would be at a televised park location in the City Centre rather than an official live venue, less chance of having any elite dignitaries or VIP's caught up in it.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I believe if there was to be an attack it would be at a televised park location in the City Centre rather than an official live venue, less chance of having any elite dignitaries or VIP's caught up in it.

Not many park locations in the City Centre hosting events but anyway, empty VIP seats don't affect the likelihood of an attack? So the attack is still on then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Never had it this bad, its now a case of "rent a crowd".

Yes I would believe that people are concious of something.

Seats are empty because people are not turning up. This has happened at previous Olympics and sporting events.

This pisses off the other people who didn't get allocated seats, officials are now trying to resolve the issue.

To recap, there are often seating issues at very large sporting events, it's to do with factors such as disorganisation, incompetance, mismanagement, overbooking, underbooking, spectators not turning up, etc.

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    S
    To recap, there are often seating issues at very large sporting events, it's to do with factors such as disorganisation, incompetance, mismanagement, overbooking, underbooking, spectators not turning up, etc.

And not because they are afraid Iran will attack!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

So, if the Olympics passes with no attack, will you be back on here to admit you got it wrong?

Not many park locations in the City Centre hosting events but anyway, empty VIP seats don't affect the likelihood of an attack? So the attack is still on then?
    Like the Potters Field? 'Head to the Olympic festival at Potters Fields to take part in all the buzz and excitement of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games".

That call message in itself sounds creepy giving the uncanny deep rooted biblical title to the place. That alone would be enough to put me off going anywhere near the place.

There are heaps of other locations around the city hosting giant screen desplays.

Potter's field isn't hosting any games. It has a couple of screens there but there won't be much of a turnout for any of that cpmoarde to the games. That completely goes against what you said about attacking somewhere with a large turnout.

Hyde park and Lords cricket grounds are the only parks even close to the centre that are hosting games, but there wont be a huge turnout there because of the games being played. Triathalon events are pretty spread out and wont have much of a centralised audience. Pretty hard to stage a "massive spectacular" there.

You are deperately grasping at straws now, backtracking what you say in almost every post by this point. It's pathetic and pitiful

Potter's field isn't hosting any games.
    I never said it did.

It has a couple of large screens there but there won't be much of a turnout for any of that cpmoarde to the games. That completely goes against what you said about attacking somewhere with a large turnout.
    A good hot day along with a Giant screening of any major sporting event and you will always have a good turnout no matter where.

• Advertisement

I never said it did.
    A good hot day along with a Giant screening of a major event and you will always have a large turn out at any city park.

more than an actual event in the stadium??? you're a not very intelligent at all, I know you think you are but you really aren't. I think it's very clear to everybody from this thread that you really have no idea what you are talking about.
    Good luck to you, I'm off to enjoy the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,057 ✭✭✭✭looksee

An interesting article about the London 2012 CT here in the Guardian. This sounds familiar:
    Quote:
    The evidence for such a plot is vague: exhibit A is the 2012 Olympic logo. Rearrange the four angular numerals of the bizarre design, the theorists say, and it really spells "zion". There's even a dot to go over the "i". This is a sign that "they" plan to build the new Jerusalem right here in England's green and pleasant land, just as William Blake's poem predicted. The "dark satanic mills" of the Lea Valley will become the epicentre of the New World Order. Conspiracy theorists insist there is nothing anti-semitic in their use of the word "zion", although the suspicion is there.
    /QUOTE]

Nobody among all you cynics has noticed that one part of the prediction has in fact come true, did ye not watch the opening ceremony? Quite how the NWO is going to run things from the middle of the olympic arena is not clear, but this is better evidence than anything else that has been discussed. And ET was there too. And Mary Poppins - oh wait...

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

more than an actual event in the stadium??? you're a not very intelligent at all, I know you think you are but you really aren't. I think it's very clear to everybody from this thread that you really have no idea what you are talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about. He simply said that a giant screen of a major sports event on a nice day will attract a lot of viewers.

What is "not intelligent" about saying that? It's common sense.

Can you not make a point without personal abuse of a poster,

I thought that that was against the carter of this forum.

Some people don't understand the concept of a Conspiracy Theory and should not be here.

So, if the Olympics passes with no attack, will you be back on here to admit you got it wrong?

Don't run to the hills on me, now...

looksee wrote: »
    An interesting article about the London 2012 CT here in the Guardian. This sounds familiar:
    Quote:
    The evidence for such a plot is vague: exhibit A is the 2012 Olympic logo. Rearrange the four angular numerals of the bizarre design, the theorists say, and it really spells "zion". There's even a dot to go over the "i". This is a sign that "they" plan to build the new Jerusalem right here in England's green and pleasant land, just as William Blake's poem predicted. The "dark satanic mills" of the Lea Valley will become the epicentre of the New World Order. Conspiracy theorists insist there is nothing anti-semitic in their use of the word "zion", although the suspicion is there.
    /QUOTE]

Nobody among all you cynics has noticed that one part of the prediction has in fact come true, did ye not watch the opening ceremony? Quite how the NWO is going to run things from the middle of the olympic arena is not clear, but this is better evidence than anything else that has been discussed. And ET was there too. And Mary Poppins - oh wait...
    Hilarious.

You going to admit that your assinine statement that Zionism is "totally different" was wrong?

You going to admit that your assinine statement that Zionism is "totally different" was wrong?

No, because it wasn't, but I know there is no hope of ever convincing you, because any coherent argument presented by me will eventually be countered by some video (the lazy mans idea of 'debate') or pictures of a pentagram over a star of david that forms a swastika or or something similar. Faced with the prospect of that, I choose to not engage with you on this question. Anyway, this thread is about predictions of attacks on the Olympics, and you keep trying to drag it off topic. Maybe you have some obsession with the Jews, I dunno. I don't care.

Keep the chat Olympics 'terrorist' disaster based, ok?

No, because it wasn't, but I know there is no hope of ever convincing you, because any coherent argument presented by me will eventually be countered by some video (the lazy mans idea of 'debate') or pictures of a pentagram over a star of david that forms a swastika or or something similar. Faced with the prospect of that, I choose to not engage with you on this question. Anyway, this thread is about predictions of attacks on the Olympics, and you keep trying to drag it off topic. Maybe you have some obsession with the Jews, I dunno. I don't care.

Bull****. I gave the reasons for my counterclaim. I believe you brought up Nazism and Zionism and now your getting stroppy because you get caught out and blurting out strawmen because you can't rationalise your claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Some people don't understand the concept of a Conspiracy Theory and should not be here.

How very ironic, because in my field of study, a theory requires evidence for it to be so. Now, where is your undebatable evidence?

• Advertisement

Bull****. I gave the reasons for my counterclaim. I believe you brought up Nazism and Zionism and now your getting stroppy because you get caught out and blurting out strawmen because you can't rationalise your claim.

It's a conspiracy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Yes a theory requires evidence for it to be so, but it does not require evidence to be a theory in itself.
    This is the meaning of the word theory afaik.

Did anyone watch the opening ceremony..note i said ceremony :p

Hmm let me see, what did it have.....
    To start a load of people singing to the tree of life.There was mention of Jerusalem during this part.
    Symbolic child abduction was also a suprise.

Was some interesting signals coming from the buearocrat dancers,but maybe coincedence. like the bahumat signal (above and below).

It was about 5am when i flicked through it this morning, so i was tired and only breezed through.Im sure somebody is working on decoding it as we speak.

Also of note, while typing this, my keyboard news display is telling me a newspaper in Israel is saying the americans have presented or will present a plan to strike Iran(due to nuclear capabilities).
    And also an american presidential candidate Romney declares Jerusalem capital of the jewish state and that american has a "solemn duty and a moral imperative" to block Iran from nuclear capabilities.

Good timing :)

For what its worth if there is an attack on london, it probably wont be from the skies im sure we all agree.
    Id be staying clear of the underground and public transport though...just in case.

This might possibly answer the above..

Rather a case of: anything that can go wrong HAS GONE WRONG :D

Long BEFORE the games started there was recklessness :

Police deny London Olympics security compromised after dossier left on train Metro.co.uk
    By METRO WEB REPORTER - 17th January, 2012 ...
    http://www.metro.co.uk/olympics/887587-police-deny-london-olympics-security-compromised-after-dossier-left-on-train#ixzz226ZXNKyM

and long BEFORE G4S hit the headlines `security` was very questionable :

British newspaper smuggles fake bomb into Olympic park
    May 07, 2012
    http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/05/british-newspaper-smuggles-fake-bomb-into-olympic-park/1

To summarise there is a combination of reasons explaining why there`are now so many emptry seats.....

Bad media publicity (security shambles)

The Internet (conspiracy theories gone viral spurned on by that Rothschild document predicting a scenario of 13,000 deaths during the 2012 Olympics and also that BBC Code 9 documentary)

VIPs having (allegedly) put tickets onto the black market. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

This might possibly answer the above..

Rather a case of: anything that can go wrong HAS GONE WRONG :D

Long BEFORE the games started there was recklessness :

Police deny London Olympics security compromised after dossier left on train Metro.co.uk
    By METRO WEB REPORTER - 17th January, 2012 ...
    http://www.metro.co.uk/olympics/887587-police-deny-london-olympics-security-compromised-after-dossier-left-on-train#ixzz226ZXNKyM

and long BEFORE G4S hit the headlines `security` was very questionable :

British newspaper smuggles fake bomb into Olympic park
    May 07, 2012
    http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/05/british-newspaper-smuggles-fake-bomb-into-olympic-park/1

To summarise there is a combination of reasons explaining why there`are now so many emptry seats.....

Bad media publicity (security shambles)

The Internet (conspiracy theories gone viral spurned on by that Rothschild document predicting a scenario of 13,000 deaths during the 2012 Olympics and also that BBC Code 9 documentary)

VIPs having (allegedly) put tickets onto the black market. :)

They appear more like clusterfups than a "master conspiracy"

According to The Guardian, the 'reserved' seats have now been made available to the public - and have sold out.

ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

According to The Guardian, the 'reserved' seats have now been made available to the public - and have sold out.

ah well.

Thats great news....................the uber classes will be untouched when the false flag spectacular does/doesnt happen .

Either way RTDH will be right.

Owryan wrote: »

Either way RTDH will be right.

That's the great thing about never speaking for yourself and not answering simple questions.
    Putting forward every theory you can find, expecially ones that contradict eachother also helps.

That's the great thing about never speaking for yourself and not answering simple questions.
    Putting forward every theory you can find, expecially ones that contradict eachother also helps.

If you bothered reading the OP,

The whole idea of this thread was post and discuss various conspiracy theories that have appeared on the Internet related to possible false flag attacks and draw your own conclusions.

You don't seem to comprehend that and instead attack and the poster.

Did I ever mention that I had to prove any of the theories? NO.

Yes plenty of stuff that has has been gathered on this thread has contradict each other, so what. they are different theories. :rolleyes:

And yes I have an ignore policy for certain posters.

If you bothered reading the OP,

The whole idea of this thread was post and discuss various conspiracy theories that have appeared on the Internet related to possible false flag attacks and draw your own conclusions.

You don't seem to comprehend that and instead attack and the poster.

Yes plenty of stuff that has has been gathered on this thread has contradict each other, so what. they are different theories. :rolleyes:

And yes I have an ignore policy for certain posters.

Hmm, you know, when you make proclamations such as predicting the imminent deaths of thousands of people, you better be clear with the fact that the onus is on YOU to defend those claims or retract them. What you are describing is simply childish. Then again, you could be a child, for all I know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

This might give you an insight into why some people find your antics to be so contemptible.

While others might post things that are as silly as what you post, and sometimes worse, they at least make an effort to stand over what they've posted and certainly don't hide from people asking questions.

Meanwhile you're the RSS feed from hell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement