Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm drunk and it's my birthday!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

is 4 posts in a run TOO many

dude it is not too many as long as you are contributing something substantial to the opening post ( I'm drunk and it's my birthday) so you should probably get some sleep or maybe find somewhere where silliness is appreciated like AH.

BTW if you edit your post multiple times only the last entry will carry the reason for edit entry- too bad all my best stuff went on the third to last edit of the previous post - Is this not reason enough to enforce the ban I was promised for posting in the 'post here to get banned thread' I am beginning to suspect that this whole forum is just silliness. (disappointed smiley)

:cool::mad::D;):rolleyes::D:mad::p:rolleyes:;):):D:o:eek::confused:
    manic depressive smiley is the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

anal analyst
    I'm not sure I like where this is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

No? It's pretty self explanatory!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Oranage2 wrote: »
    No? It's pretty self explanatory!

It's a pretty suppository.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

is 4 posts in a run TOO many

Yes but two is fine. Everybody knows that it's not squirrels, they are just the pawns. The real master minds have yet to be revealed.

Advertisement