Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm drunk and it's my birthday!

Options
  • 13-05-2012 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭

Well I was 18 technically yesterday and I'm blind drunk now writing this! I'm not sure want I want to achieve but I didn't get brought home by anyone so I'm a bit frustrated atm:D
    Drunken guy says discuss!;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Have a good one! Am celebrating with you. C'mon you RRRRRRRRRRRs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

Ugh.. Teenagers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

1ZRed wrote: »
    I didn't get brought home by anyone

because URRed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Well I was 18 technically yesterday and I'm blind drunk now writing this! I'm not sure want I want to achieve but I didn't get brought home by anyone so I'm a bit frustrated atm:D
    Drunken guy says discuss!;)

You're the guy. You're supposed to bring THEM home, unless she's a tramp (inflammatory!).
    Unless you're gay. Not sure which way that works.
    Just find a willy to play with, I suppose.
    Your own will do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

brummytom wrote: »
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Fck u! It's all part of being young;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Happy birthday mate, hope you have more left to drink, its not even 3 yet and an 18th birthday requires an all night session. blind drunk or not suck it up and get serious kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

al28283 wrote: »
    I didn't get brought home by anyone

because URRed
    screw them..the night is young! head to supermacs and proclaim your youth..then wait!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78648432&postcount=9

posted in the last 20 minutes, you are not drunk:rolleyes:

ciano1 wrote: »
    Ugh.. Teenagers.....

Thank you kindly Sir. :D

• Advertisement

Happy birthday mate, hope you have more left to drink, its not even 3 yet and an 18th birthday requires an all night session. blind drunk or not suck it up and get serious kid.

Thanks man!:D My friends promised me that next week end we'll really tear it up because they have exams going on currently:)
    I'll drag this out as long as I can until then!;)

Haha thank iPad auto correct buddy!:P

18th anything goes

Haha thank iPad auto correct buddy!:P

yea, you're definately not drunk

Well spotted there!
    Hey supposed birthday boy ............ I hope you get Montezumas smarter. Paper trail etc.

Spread wrote: »

Well spotted there!
    Hey supposed birthday boy ............ I hope you get Montezumas smarter. Paper trail etc.
    dislike!

yea, you're definately not drunk

Really? Well if you say so. Ive been known to be very good at texting when I'm drunk even if I can't speak:D that's how I. Picked up a girl the last night I was out. I blamed the loud music so we were texting back an forth. It seemed to work out very well;)

Picked up a girl the last night I was out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77992805&postcount=1

Picked up a girl the last night I was out/QUOTE]

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77992805&postcount=1

Ha? I think I've made it quite clear here I'm bisexual. I do what I like and feel like. Why Are You creeping on me anyway?

• Advertisement

Stfu dude. I'm not that kind of guy. Ive been out drinking and I stupidly thought Id post something stupid. What harm? I'm go into celebrate properly when I'm out next week with all my friends. God you're a downer!

Wtf is your problem? I did not appreciate my sexuality being brought up!:mad:
    I don't know why I was defending myself because I couldn't care less if you believed me or not. I was home after being out and having a bit of fun. ****in kill me:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

This may be the most disappointing thread since the one entitled "Nice pair of tits" which turned out to be tricksy word play of an avian nature.

Kids these days, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

funny-animal-gifs-derpnotic.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

OK, another one of the cat people, what we are failing to notice is that more and more people are falling prey to the cat phenomena. The ancient Egyptians worshiped the cats and that all ended in disaster and now as cat cults are growing and spreading and dividing all of civilization there is a storm a brewing.

why just the other day I was talking to a cat who, well was a little drunk and yielded some of the long kept cat secrets, about how they had silently and secretly inducted themselves into the fabric of our civilized society for the sole purpose of control over our lives.

If you happen to have a cat in the room with you ( please notice how they always show up when we attempt any kind of communication with any of our brethren) - feed it (to distract it). and pay close attention.

When is the last time you did something which benefited you?, and not the cat who owns you?
    also they have devised an alternate way of messing with us - by pretending to be squirrels, not that there are any squirrels you understand, it is simply just cats who have evolved to have hyper fast reflexes and super nimble movement to out maneuver us. this is a ploy to readily counter any attempt on our behalf to save ourselves from the coming onslaught.

of course not all of us will be removed straight away, some of us have been selected to remain as slaves to the cat people, diligently procuring milk for our feline masters, if you do not believe me then good luck to you (thinking you are crazy when your cat starts ordering you around - what will you do, immediately check yourself into an asylum?

OK, another one of the cat people, what we are failing to notice is that more and more people are falling prey to the cat phenomena. The ancient Egyptians worshiped the cats and that all ended in disaster and now as cat cults are growing and spreading and dividing all of civilization there is a storm a brewing.

why just the other day I was talking to a cat who, well was a little drunk and yielded some of the long kept cat secrets, about how they had silently and secretly inducted themselves into the fabric of our civilized society for the sole purpose of control over our lives.civilizated

If you happen to have a cat in the room with you ( please notice how they always show up when we attempt any kind of communication with any of our brethren) - feed it (to distract it). and pay close attention.

When is the last time you did something which benefited you?, and not the cat who owns you?
    also they have devised an alternate way of messing with us - by pretending to be squirrels, not that there are any squirrels you understand, it is simply just cats who have evolved to have hyper fast reflexes and super nimble movement to out maneuver us. this is a ploy to readily counter any attempt on our behalf to save ourselves from the coming onslaught.

of course not all of us will be removed straight away, some of us have been selected to remain as slaves to the cat people, diligently procuring milk for our feline masters, if you do not believe me then good luck to you (thinking you are crazy when your cat starts ordering you around - what will you do, immediately check yourself into an asylum?

cats are all right and are wonderful loyal pets, and if it is not too much trouble would anyone mind finding this human and feeding him to a dray of squirrels?

• Advertisement

do not under any circumstances type your password when there is a squirrel around.

here is one to grow on - did you ever see a cat and a squirrel in the same room?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel fight each other?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel making out?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel riding a tandem bike?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel get along in a cartoon?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel apply for a mortgage?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel in a FAS office at the same time?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel sing a duet?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel invent cold fusion?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel compete in a sporting event?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel dance?
    did you ever see a cat and a squirrel drinking?

and if you did I would bet they would have the sense to copy and paste "did you ever see a cat and a squirrel" instead of typing it out for every sentence, which is only one of the reasons they will make great overlords when they take power.

P.S. I am a hacker and have your IP address now you have viewed this post so if you report me to your cat (or any squirrel you see in the street(not that you are likely to see them unless they want you to)) I will cancel your cat food order from your Tesco delivery ( really should actually do that anyway).

Advertisement