Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your Favourite Weapons + Attachments?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Assault - Knife
    Support - Knife
    Engineer - Knife
    Recon - Knife

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

conor360 wrote: »
    Anyone use the SKS recently? Because its FCUKING beast!!

(not in close quarters though)

Recently taken up the SKS with foregrip, flash hider and iron sights. Win!!1! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

I find that the QBU-88 is better than the SKS, except for the 10+1 magazine where the SKS has a 20+1 magazine but still, the QBU-88 kicks ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭conor360

Spas-12 with 12g Slugs is very overpowered imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Leinster7

Assault:
    M16A3 - Kobra, Underslung Rail, HB

Engineer:
    M4A1 - Kobra, Foregrip, HB

Support:
    M27iar - Kobra, Bipod, HB

Recon
    M417 - Holo, Bipod , Laser

Close Quarters:

Spas-12 - Iron Sights, Taclight, Laser - Slugs

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

AEK-971 - KOBRA, GRIP & Heavy Barrell

AEK-971 - KOBRA, GRIP & Heavy Barrell
    This.

So whats all of your opinions on the new Close Quarters weapons? I would say the Spas-12 :pac: .... but its too overpowered, so I say the MTAR-21 with a holo, foregrip and heavy barrell ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

The AUS 93 is a beast!

one of my faves anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

Spas 12 enuff said :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

This.

So whats all of your opinions on the new Close Quarters weapons? I would say the Spas-12 :pac: .... but its too overpowered, so I say the MTAR-21 with a holo, foregrip and heavy barrell ;)

Yeah, I love the Mtar-21, but I used the Havoc on it instead of the holo. Not sure why as I normally use a Holo on all my primary weapons. Havoc just seems to work. If you run into a group of 2-3 lads with the Mtar they are all going down in one spray.

Yeah, I love the Mtar-21, but I used the Havoc on it instead of the holo. Not sure why as I normally use a Holo on all my primary weapons. Havoc just seems to work. If you run into a group of 2-3 lads with the Mtar they are all going down in one spray.
    Reload time is quite long though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Yeah, and you have to burst fire even with a heavy barrel. Silencer dampens it too much then. I love the TAR both real steel and in game but its too wild here, high fire rate, slow reload and high recoil. Its one of those - you ether hit and kill them or your dead weapons.

Im liking the pechink :D or whatever the hell its called MG at the mo, Silencer on that and it seems like easy mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Absolutely, on wide open map I'd go with the ACR-W over it, but for the likes of Metro, Bazzar or if I'm looking after a specific objective for a mission I can always find cover to reload. And if something makes it past the Tar there is always a G18 waiting. :D

Almost finishing unlocking everything and everything for everything :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Almost finishing unlocking everything and everything for everything :):D
    That's what I'm trying to do at the moment, just to keep the game a bit more interesting. Frustrating at times because there's some really really bad guns out there (I'm looking at you LSAT, M240B and USAS) but it keeps the game fresh.
    How many hours did it take you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Lafortezza wrote: »
    That's what I'm trying to do at the moment, just to keep the game a bit more interesting. Frustrating at times because there's some really really bad guns out there (I'm looking at you LSAT, M240B and USAS) but it keeps the game fresh.

M240B is my favourite support gun besides the IAR, it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

The USAS is a boss weapon. I've about 1900 kills with it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

USAS + frag is still a rape machine.

No clue lad, just keep playing 64 player TDM or 64/32 Close Quarters and you will get it in no time. I'd say it took me around 100+ hours of gameplay , just an estimate though.

I didn't find it as hard as i thought as I like every gun apart from a few which were a bit of a drag (G53, some LMG's, auto snipers.. etc) . Keep at it anyway you should get it soon enough if you are used to playing them game modes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

At the moment I quite like playing a role similar to a Designated Marksman. I'll either use the M16a4 with ACOG + Bipod/Suppressor or the SPR with ACOG/Bipod/Suppressor. If I'm attacking I can move quickly and be extremely accurate, sometimes I'll forgo the Bipod depending on how I'm feeling. Defending I like to move into enemy territory and hit them from behind. Seems to work well anyway.

Advertisement