Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The US Military Wants To 'Microchip' Troops

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If I'm spamming your trolling. :)
    No, I'm asking simple direct questions. You are avoiding them and dumping whatever nonsense you think supports your scaremongering. You are avoiding them because you realise that they show your nonsense to be the dishonest crap that it is.

So if you are interested in using this forum for something other than a place where you dump links, please engage in discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

King Mob wrote: »
    No, I'm asking simple direct questions. You are avoiding them and dumping whatever nonsense you think supports your scaremongering. You are avoiding them because you realise that they show your nonsense to be the dishonest crap that it is.

So if you are interested in using this forum for something other than a place where you dump links, please engage in discussion.

The thread topic is about Microchipping american troops

And yes I will discuss and post other examples of e_tagging individuals with the appropriate media links .

If you are so freaked out about the topic what are you doing here. :rolleyes:

The thread topic is about Microchipping american troops

And yes I will discuss and post other examples of e_tagging individuals with the appropriate media links .

If you are so freaked out about the topic what are you doing here. :rolleyes:
    I'm not freaked out about the topic as you've never been able to provide any reason to be afraid of it, or provide any evidence that it's going to happen.

What I'm interested in is why you believe otherwise, and more specifically, why you still believe when you realise how dishonestly you have to act to support your claims.

I and others have asked you questions on the links you dumped here, but you have constantly ignored them by just posting more links which raise even more questions to ignore.

So again, why should we pay attention to any of the stuff you post when you have made similar claims before which have all failed and were based on obviously poor reasoning and presented dishonestly?

ISo again, why should we pay attention to any of the stuff you post when you have made similar claims before which have all failed and were based on obviously poor reasoning and presented dishonestly?
    First you tell me that I have no case and that Im proving nothing, then I post a few examples to back up my claims, them you accuse me of spamming and being dishonest which is highly insulting. If you have a problem please take it to feedback.

First you tell me that I have no case and that Im proving nothing, then I post a few examples to back up my claims, them you accuse me of spamming and being dishonest which is highly insulting. If you have a problem please take it to feedback.
    Posting disparate articles that have nothing to do with each other and are often irrelevant and out of date without showing how they are connected or how they back up your claims is not backing up your claims.
    It's just you posting links and refusing to answer questions.

Like you just done again: why should we pay attention to any of the stuff you post when you have made similar claims before which have all failed and were based on obviously poor reasoning and presented dishonestly?

You were wrong about your claim that the Lisbon treaty would result in people being chipped. This new claim seems to be no different.
    Why were you wrong that time, but are now right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Guys, stop bickering and keep it on topic

Posting disparate articles that have nothing to do with each other and are often irrelevant and out of date without showing how they are connected or how they back up your claims is not backing up your claims.
    It's just you posting links and refusing to answer questions.

Like you just done again: why should we pay attention to any of the stuff you post when you have made similar claims before which have all failed and were based on obviously poor reasoning and presented dishonestly?

You were wrong about your claim that the Lisbon treaty would result in people being chipped. This new claim seems to be no different.
    Why were you wrong that time, but are now right?
    You obviously have not a clue about RFID technology or its potential treat on human privacy.

http://amesp02.tamu.edu/~sanchez/RFID_665.pdf

And yes on the same note, some people really do need to get their heads out of their arses.

You obviously have not a clue about RFID technology or its potential treat on human privacy.

And yes on the same note, some people really do need to get their heads out of their arses.

And notice how you've avoided the question I asked and just posted more of your spam?

And notice how you've avoided the question I asked and just posted more of your spam?

And BTW

Welcome to my ignore list. :)

And BTW

Welcome to my ignore list. :)

Well the important thing is you've announced the fact that you're ignoring questions you have trouble answering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I had to swipe in and out each day with a magnetic swipe card for the whole of secondary school here. This doesn't seem that much different tbh, the tags only seem to take the actual swiping motion out of that operation.

That's a fascinating and fairly readable primer for RFID but once again, what is your point?

EDIT: You'll notice that on slide 4:
    Similar systems: Bar-code scanners, Magnetic strip readers,
    Biometric identification, …

....that these systems have existed for years. What makes RFID etc so insidious?

I had to swipe in and out each day with a magnetic swipe card for the whole of secondary school here. This doesn't seem that much different tbh, the tags only seem to take the actual swiping motion out of that operation.

That's a fascinating and fairly readable primer for RFID but once again, what is your point?

EDIT: You'll notice that on slide 4:

....that these systems have existed for years. What makes RFID etc so insidious?
    Punch cards where used in my old job, management then moved on to bar coding, then mag strip and now its e_tagging despite some union objection. Its called progression.

E_tag smartcards and e+tag human implants both share the same hardware patterns unlike any previous forms of tracking inventory so go figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Punch cards where used in my old job, management then moved on to bar coding, then mag strip and now its e_tagging despite some union objection. Its called progression.

E_tag smartcards and e+tag human implants both share the same hardware patterns unlike any previous forms of tracking inventory so go figure.

I would like to, but this sentence makes no sense.

I would like to, but this sentence makes no sense.
    It would if you read the link or anyone technical on the subject.

In simple terms any touch pad that can read an e_passport / card on 13.56 passive RFID can also read an implanted RFID chip on the same frequency.

All it would take would be a major "security breach" or " 9/11 type spectacular" to discredit smart cardsfrom society in order to usher in tighter security measures forcing people to get chipped. Don't say this can't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭superluck

Well the important thing is you've announced the fact that you're ignoring questions you have trouble answering.

Inevitably RFID will be used more in the future but who here can accurately predict how much?

If you want people to accept ID cards with RFID chips as being normal, the best place to start is with the schools.

Students will be tracked via chips in IDs

They already track inmates in some prisons using "detection areas" so it isn't like this kind of tracking can't already be done.

Of course, anyone with a mobile phone can be tracked but you could also track someone using RFID...imagine if you will paypoints passively reading people in proximity.

The technology is very useful but it has potential to be misused and most likely will be.

It would if you read the link or anyone technical on the subject.

No, I mean the sentence you wrote is a badly formed mess.

But more amazing is your insistence that nobody but you 'understands' this technology, despite multiple discussions that show the contrary.

In simple terms any touch pad that can read an e_passport / card on 13.56 passive RFID can also read an implanted RFID chip on the same frequency.

Wait, devices that are designed to read RFID chips on a set frequency can also read RFID chips on that self same frequency?
    MOTHER OF GOD.......

All it would take would be a major "security breach" or " 9/11 type spectacular" to discredit smart cardsfrom society in order to usher in tighter security measures forcing people to get chipped.
    Don't say this can't happen.

Discredit smart cards? "Discredit" them how? And what role does a "9/11 type spectacular" play in making them so?

So, I'm going with "can't happen" mainly because you not being very coherent with what terrible future you're totally certain is going to happen this time.

No, I mean the sentence you wrote is a badly formed mess.

But more amazing is your insistence that nobody but you 'understands' this technology, despite multiple discussions that show the contrary.

Wait, devices that are designed to read RFID chips on a set frequency can also read RFID chips on that self same frequency?
    MOTHER OF GOD. .
    God has no mother.

Discredit smart cards? "Discredit" them how? And what role does a "9/11 type spectacular" play in making them so?

So, I'm going with "can't happen" mainly because you not being very coherent with what terrible future you're totally certain is going to happen this time.
    Like so only on a larger scale.

http://www.herald.ie/news/passenger-sparks-jet-terror-over-body-bomb-3117131.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

God has no mother.
    Can you support that claim? ;)

Can you support that claim? ;)
    If Mary gave birth to God, she'd be God. :)

" Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." Isaiah. 43:10

God has no mother.
    Like so only on a larger scale.
    I am unsurprised that you've decided to ignore anyone pointing out how amazingly nonsensical your claims are.

That doesn't answer the questions I asked.

• Advertisement

I am unsurprised that you've decided to ignore anyone pointing out how amazingly nonsensical your claims are.

That doesn't answer the questions I asked.
    I think I explained enough on this issue through out the thread. You answered your question in post 78 .:)

I think I explained enough on this issue through out the thread.

If that were true, I wouldn't have further questions now would I?
    You answered your question in post 78 .:)

I don't want to have to point out the blindingly obvious - but post #78 is by yourself, not I.

Advertisement