Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occult symbolism, Illuminati, satanic hand gestures and all 666 related.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Shocking news just in:

Musician bases lyrics off of Biblical text. Has never happened before. Nope. Never.
    Yes but usually out of context such as Iron Maidens "Number of the Beast" (Which he knows now well whats it about after an interview he gave)

Mustaine describes the apocalypse quite well and in terms that are relative to today, .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes but usually in the wrong context such as Iron Maidens Number of the Beast (Which he knows now whats it about)

Mustaine describes the apocalypse quite well and in terms that are relative to today, .
    Well he'd know, being the antichrist and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Numerology and occult symbolism is as old as the stars. Do numbers have some certain "power" or significance I dont know but great thinkers like Pythagoras believed numbers had an association with pretty much everything that happens around us to us and in our lives.

In occult numerology the numbers dont just represent the number in its literal form, the number represents a symbol and also takes on some sort of "metaphorical" or geometric meaning for example...

the first sacred number to them is 3 its a "perfect" number - it represents the pagan trinity. Geometrically it represents the triangle and pyramid. In occultism grouped numbers take on an added significance take 33 which is the most important number in freemasonry. When you add 3 groups of 3 as in (3+3) (3+3) (3+3) it gives you 666. Thats why that number is important to the occultists.

6 represents the soul of man & god. Geometrically its a hexagram.

The two master numbers in occult numerology are 11 (god being exceeded & 13 - god being rebelled against .

9 is another important number - 3 x 3 so on...

Just some thoughts behind the numbers and why 666 is important to occultists. Interesting thread RTTH:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭endacl

[Quote=WakeUp;

In occult numerology the numbers do
    the first sacred number to them is 3 its a "perfect" number - it represents the pagan trinity. Geometrically it represents the triangle and pyramid. In occultism grouped numbers take on an added significance take 33 which is the most important number in freemasonry. When you add 3 groups of 3 as in (3+3) (3+3) (3+3) it gives you 666. Thats why that number is important to the occultists.[/Quote]

Not to forget, 'you need three wheels to make a vehickle called a trisickle......'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

endacl wrote: »
    Not to forget, 'you need three wheels to make a vehickle called a trisickle......'

yeah sorry about that.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

WakeUp wrote: »
    Numerology and occult symbolism is as old as the stars. Do numbers have some certain "power" or significance I dont know but great thinkers like Pythagoras believed numbers had an association with pretty much everything that happens around us to us and in our lives.

In occult numerology the numbers dont just represent the number in its literal form, the number represents a symbol and also takes on some sort of "metaphorical" or geometric meaning for example...

the first sacred number to them is 3 its a "perfect" number - it represents the pagan trinity. Geometrically it represents the triangle and pyramid. In occultism grouped numbers take on an added significance take 33 which is the most important number in freemasonry. When you add 3 groups of 3 as in (3+3) (3+3) (3+3) it gives you 666. Thats why that number is important to the occultists.

6 represents the soul of man & god. Geometrically its a hexagram.

The two master numbers in occult numerology are 11 (god being exceeded & 13 - god being rebelled against .

9 is another important number - 3 x 3 so on...

Just some thoughts behind the numbers and why 666 is important to occultists. Interesting thread RTTH:)

Something stuck out to me, you say the number 3 is sacred, perfect to them.

So why would they count in 3 x twos, rather then just 3 on its own?

Or, why would they, if counting in groups of 3's, not have three 3's rather then two?

To have two 3's doesnt make much sense, 2 has nothing to do with the number 3 if you get me.

Even simpler, why would 3 groups of 3's be (3+3) (3+3) (3+3)
    Why would it not be (3+3+3) (3+3+3) (3+3+3)?

Seems to make more sense, of course 999 isnt a significant number is it..........oh hang on, i see what their up to

WakeUp wrote: »
    yeah sorry about that.:rolleyes:

I see your one of those pseudo intellectuals eh. I have met your type before. Responding to criticism with posts like that just damages your own credibility. If you are unable to articulate yourself without resorting to that then.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

kryogen wrote: »
    I see your one of those pseudo intellectuals eh. I have met your type before. Responding to criticism with posts like that just damages your own credibility. If you are unable to articulate yourself without resorting to that then.........
    Well, one in every 3 numbers is divisible by 3, so you can see how handy it is for numerology...

Well, one in every 3 numbers is divisible by 3, so you can see how handy it is for numerology...

True dat!

• Advertisement

He also likes The Smiths. I'm not sure whether you are suggesting that Pink Floyd were members of the NWO leadership in the 70s, or whether David Cameron chooses his musical likes based on whether they have prisms on their album covers.

Perhaps Pink Floyd are high-level NWO operatives, look at all the creepy pyramids in the accompanying picture:

article-0-052CF2390000044D-550_468x286.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Hmm, I've always thought of that album as having an anti-consumerism message really. Well, "Money" does anyway.

RoboClam wrote: »
    Hmm, I've always thought of that album as having an anti-consumerism message really. Well, "Money" does anyway.
    Album cover design I was getting at. :)

RoboClam wrote: »
    What are you talking about the contents of the album or the intention of the artist for?
    It's got a triangle on it, which clearly means it's part of the all encompassing conspiracy....

King Mob wrote: »
    What are you talking about the contents of the album or the intention of the artist for?
    It's got a triangle on it, which clearly means it's part of the all encompassing conspiracy....
    Your probably right they were probably obvious to Illuminati symbolism like some artists but accepted a load of cash from promoters for having it there.

2qnxzx5.jpg

Your probably right they were probably obvious to Illuminati symbolism like some artists but accepted a load of cash from promoters for having it there.

2qnxzx5.jpg
    So just so we're super clear: You honestly believe that there are people who offer bands and other artists millions of dollars to put triangles, circles and eyes on everything?
    Any chance you'll provide a reason for why they would engage in such a ridiculous thing?

So just so we're super clear: You honestly believe that there are people who offer bands and other artists millions of dollars to put triangles, circles and eyes on everything?
    Any chance you'll provide a reason for why they would engage in such a ridiculous thing?
    Yes, I do believe many bands are "offered the world" in finance and promotion by the elite Illuminati saturated corporate for promoting subliminal messages and occult symbolism to help promote the agenda. Enough already said on this subject by both myself and other posters so I am not going into it again.

Yes, I do believe many bands are "offered the world" in finance and promotion by the elite Illuminati saturated corporate for promoting subliminal messages and occult symbolism to help promote the agenda.
    How are they 'promoting the agenda' by displaying 'secret' symbols?

Why do they want to keep giving us clues about their 'secret' plans (that you know all about because of these clues)?

250px-Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

Yes, I do believe many bands are "offered the world" in finance and promotion by the elite Illuminati saturated corporate for promoting subliminal messages and occult symbolism to help promote the agenda. Enough already said on this subject by both myself and other posters so I am not going into it again.
    How exactly is a triangle a subliminal message or an occult symbol?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

How exactly is a triangle a subliminal message or an occult symbol?

a triangle has 3 sides, thats three 3's - double that and its 666 - job done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

This explains some of it,

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/i_love_you.htm

There is video of Obama shaking hands with a group of people when one person uses sign language and he replies with a few signs himself, I think there are about 1.2 million deaf people in American, many more with hearing problems, plenty of votes that could be caught with a little sign language.

Also in parts of Europe it is an informal gesture for bull$hit, think it was Italian politicians who were always using it on tv, not sure.
    ASL is mired in Satanic imagery as well I'm afraid:

http://postimage.org/image/yjbvf8qdt/

yjbvf8qdt

Notice the bent / broken crucifix on these vestments.

flzqf.jpg

2wewfw3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Pace2008 wrote: »
    This explains some of it,

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/i_love_you.htm

There is video of Obama shaking hands with a group of people when one person uses sign language and he replies with a few signs himself, I think there are about 1.2 million deaf people in American, many more with hearing problems, plenty of votes that could be caught with a little sign language.

Also in parts of Europe it is an informal gesture for bull$hit, think it was Italian politicians who were always using it on tv, not sure.
    ASL is mired in Satanic imagery as well I'm afraid:

http://postimage.org/image/yjbvf8qdt/

yjbvf8qdt
    What are we supposed to be looking at? You appear to have randomly selected a few signs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

How are they 'promoting the agenda' by displaying 'secret' symbols?

Why do they want to keep giving us clues about their 'secret' plans (that you know all about because of these clues)?

This is something I've never seen answered (not that an answer would be any more enlightening, but it's always a question completely ignored).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Tired of answering that one, can you not figure it out yourselves?
    Little hint might be the likes of Alex Jones advertising campaigns.

The cat is out of the bag and once that happens you might aswell use the advertisement to usher in more recruits(on the mason side of things anyway).

Easier to have all the popstars bleating about masons illuminatti,satanic worship and throw some hidden symbols in the background for the more intelligent ones to be pre occupied with.
    While thats going on amid all the bullsh1t added they can carry on regardless anyway.
    And because its in movies and pop videos is fiction of course.

Strange thing is that it appears some rich and powerfull people actualy pay attention to these things.Well not strange if you read enough into educate yourself about Ct's. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Have you forgotten that the number is actually 616 already?

Also something that is plainly visible is not 'subliminal' by definition. All your claims of things being 'subliminal' fail this rather obvious test. You might as well be claiming they are invisible.

Sarky wrote: »
    Have you forgotten that the number is actually 616 already?
    That was debunked about two weeks after it came out. It would have cost the entertainment industry billions etc to change all their music albums, movies etc. :p

Also something that is plainly visible is not 'subliminal' by definition. All your claims of things being 'subliminal' fail this rather obvious test. You might as well be claiming they are invisible.

You can get on to the guy that put the move together about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Is this really the best you could come up with?

Advertisement