Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occult symbolism, Illuminati, satanic hand gestures and all 666 related.

Options
  • 02-05-2012 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Rather than drag this topic into the the Obama Antichrist Thread I decided to create a fresh thread on the above subject.

I believe a large part of the upcoming globalist agenda is to condition people and no better way is to repeat history and drag up stuff from the dark past as what can be noticed in the Obama reichsadler

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E 30 F= 36 G = 42 COMPUTER = 666

Recent add with DR Dre for Compaq shows the use of 666 in Advertising, It has been quite popular in rock and metal going back decades.

I believe we will soon see a lot more of it in the run up to the cashless system, it will become more predominant with mobile phone NFC, insignia, Computer, software companies and global banking, etc.

Very interesting documentary showing discrete symbolism creeping into corporate logos, some well known others less.

Common symbols used in corporate and governmental seals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

There's only one true way to resolve this..

democracy!

the box of frogs poll!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I dont put any stock in the whole 666 thing (many of the examples used are activly using the number to promote themselves as it 'pushes buttons') but i must say the bull's horns symbol does seem very odd, its not the most natural gesture you could make so it dosnt really seem like coincidence, any further info on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

I dont put any stock in the whole 666 thing (many of the examples used are activly using the number to promote themselves as it 'pushes buttons') but i must say the bull's horns symbol does seem very odd, its not the most natural gesture you could make so it dosnt really seem like coincidence, any further info on that?

This explains some of it,

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/i_love_you.htm

There is video of Obama shaking hands with a group of people when one person uses sign language and he replies with a few signs himself, I think there are about 1.2 million deaf people in American, many more with hearing problems, plenty of votes that could be caught with a little sign language.

Also in parts of Europe it is an informal gesture for bull$hit, think it was Italian politicians who were always using it on tv, not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

<CONSPIRACY MODE>

Hmm...that sign language gesture looks a bit like animal horns...the devil has horns...but it's sign language for 'I love you'...OBAMA LOVES SATAN!!

</CONSPIRACY MODE>

Am I close?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

This explains some of it,

http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/i_love_you.htm

There is video of Obama shaking hands with a group of people when one person uses sign language and he replies with a few signs himself, I think there are about 1.2 million deaf people in American, many more with hearing problems, plenty of votes that could be caught with a little sign language.

Also in parts of Europe it is an informal gesture for bull$hit, think it was Italian politicians who were always using it on tv, not sure.

Haha! Thanks for that.
    How ironic the 666 gesture used by metal'ers the world over, means "i love you" in american sign language. :D

• Advertisement

Recent add with DR Dre for Compaq shows the use of 666 in Advertising, It has been quite popular in rock and metal going back decades.
    Oh god. Here we go again. The 'sixes' that you see are the letter 'b', the logo for Dr. Dre's 'Beats' line of music products.

Proved wrong once again. But will you doubt your theory? No. What does that tell you?

Torakx wrote: »
    How ironic the 666 gesture used by metal'ers the world over, means "i love you" in american sign language. :D
    It makes sense because most metallers will be pretty deaf themselves in the end... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Oh god. Here we go again. The 'sixes' that you see are the letter 'b', the logo for Dr. Dre's 'Beats' line of music products.

Proved wrong once again. But will you doubt your theory? No. What does that tell you?
    Must say very professionally done, why is there three digits and why are they offset slightly to look more like a 6 than b as depicted in the product logo?

Must say very professionally done, why is there three digits and why are they offset slightly to look more like a 6 than b as depicted in the product logo?
    Why not three letters? :confused: Do you think that the people who branded Dr. Dre's company years ago anticipated that there would be an opportunity in years to come to combine three letters in a computer advert to make it look like three sixes?

Or did they just design a slightly cool looking 'b' to stand for 'beats'?

Which seems more likely? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

RTDH watch this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Prob to keep you awake at night...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

What say you to the suggestion that the translation from the Hebrew was wrong and that the number for the beast is in 616?

Google it for more info on it if you like

Jonny7 wrote: »
    RTDH watch this

Thanks that was better than any horror film ive seen :)

A friend of mine always says he doesnt find horror films scary..but Ct docs are fricking terrifying haha

Notice Bush senior talking about illuminatting and 1000 points of light?
    Sounds very masonic to me.
    Obama had a similar speech before his inauguration i think.

But this one is more of an NLP to anchor with christians.
    Basically telling them he has Gods blessing.

Also what do people think about Bush jnr's blue eyes and then brown/green eyes in the video?
    Its edited right?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

kryogen wrote: »
    What say you to the suggestion that the translation from the Hebrew was wrong and that the number for the beast is in 616?

Been mentioned and ignored several times.

gibraltar wrote: »
    Been mentioned and ignored several times.

To be fair, you could do the exact same numerology stuff with '616'. Just one of the reasons that numerology is closely associated with madness (by me at least).

To be fair, you could do the exact same numerology stuff with '616'. Just one of the reasons that numerology is closely associated with madness (by me at least).

Interesting you use the word madness -look at this, using A = 1, B = 2 etc. add up the letters in madness, answer is 75.

Multiply 75 by 75, answer is 5625

Add those numbers together 5 + 6 + 2 + 5 =18

And what is 18 -its 6 + 6 +6.

So conclusive evidence that anyone using the word madness is the antichrist.

That issue was in the papers around 2005 with the discovery of various manuscript extracts pieces but was soon debunked by bible scholars.

The majority of almost 300 Greek manuscripts, including the oldest and most valued, along with the evidence of early church writings and translations, all stand together as a great witness to the authenticity of 666 against a rather small set of four manuscripts and one early writer that make their claim for 616.

If the number was 616 it would have cost the entertainment machine billions in altering album covers, lyrics and imagery of artwork connected with this number. :p

I consider politicians like the Bush family to be insane.
    Just because i dont believe numerology is a reliable device for predictions,does not mean that powerful and insane people dont either.

For all i know this 666 stuff has no substance to it.But if all those weirdos in power believe it ,then it can still guide their actions.
    The issue might be, you think them all perfectly sane.

ps not sayign all believers in the biblical stuff are weidos! im talking about the weirdos in power who are clearly neurotic or suffering some kind of insanity.

Torakx wrote: »
    I consider politicians like the Bush family to be insane.

Just because i dont believe numerology is a reliable device for predictions,does not mean that powerful and insane people dont either.

For all i know this 666 stuff has no substance to it.But if all those weirdos in power believe it ,then it can still guide their actions.
    The issue might be, you think them all perfectly sane.
    Interesting point, but the problem with that line of thinking is that the numerology will NOT guide their actions - like you see here, people will decide their actions and then use numerology to justify their beliefs.

See Gibraltar's example with 'madness' for example. You give me any two things and I will show a numerical link between them.

Interesting point, but the problem with that line of thinking is that the numerology will NOT guide their actions - like you see here, people will decide their actions and then use numerology to justify their beliefs.

See Gibraltar's example with 'madness' for example. You give me any two things and I will show a numerical link between them.

What i mean is for example.
    Say some guy in power wants to create a flase flag.
    And he happens to believe in numerology and lucifer and so on.
    There might be a very good chance his false flag would fall on a significant date assosciated with his belief system.
    Many people celebrate their birthdays on the day they were born.
    I personally dont see the need,but that is mankinds habit anyway through social conditioning and beliefs.

So i wouldnt say numerology is a load of b_llox, just like i wouldnt say celebrating your birthday is a load of b_llox.
    Its what some people do despite any lack of logic or clear reasoning.

Admittedly the birthday analogy isnt the best one,but all that came to mind on the spur of the moment lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

On barcodes on goods in the supermarket 616 is the numeral prefix for goods coming from Kenya. Obama is supposedly from Kenya. I think we're on to something here.

b84b4n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Wait, GOOGLE are in on this? Holy s**t man. Devil's browser, begone!!!!! :pac:

b84b4n.jpg

Silly boy, its 999.

lyrics that tie in with Revelation, the Mark and Cashless society.

Where hath the apostles gone?
    Joining hands with wicked ones
    Revelation has come to pass, New World Order
    will hold the mass
    A book written by the man
    used to control and command
    All rights will be denied,
    without the mark you shall die

No confession, all is known, all is known
    New world order, you shall be shown shall be shown

Monitoring all wages
    New world order comes in stages
    Currency is obsolete
    Feel the agony of defeat

Symbol of society today,
    A must have or you shall pay
    As humans flesh leads the mind
    Just as a pawn the last martyr dies

Revelation has come to pass, new world order,
    will hold the mass

Possibly the Book of Revelations foretold Megadeth. Or more likely Megadeth figured this stuff would sell a few records.

Of course, it seems that Dave Mustaine has now turned to the dark side:
    Mustaine dabbled in black magic in his teenage years, which became the theme for the song "The Conjuring" off Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?. Mustaine stated that it was emotionally difficult to play because of his conversion to Christianity.
    "I put two hexes on people, and they both worked and the result was just what I was asking for. Now, it took forever to get that Satanic depression off of me because it's just like playing with a Ouija board. You open the doorway to the dark side, and spirits come through. It took almost 20 years to get rid of that Satanic depression. I did it when I was 15, and I don't think I got free of it until I was in my mid-30s. You ask yourself, 'How is it possible that this is happening to me?' Well, because you flirted with the devil and you put a hex on somebody and you put another hex on somebody, and, well, you owe him. And that's why I have a problem playing 'The Conjuring' today."[124]
    —Dave Mustaine
    He'll be carrying out ritual sacrifices and enslaving people next, as Christians do...

Possibly the Book of Revelations foretold Megadeth. Or more likely Megadeth figured this stuff would sell a few records.

Of course, it seems that Dave Mustaine has now turned to the dark side:

He'll be carrying out ritual sacrifices and enslaving people next, as Christians do...
    Dave Mustaine is a Christian and I can easily spot this in his the lyrics.

He certainly has his head screwed on about the real world unlike most others in society that believe in everything that is told to them on mainstream media.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

i must say the bull's horns symbol does seem very odd
    It's used to ward off evil, and has been used for quite a long time.
    He certainly has his head screwed on about the real world unlike most others in society that believe in everything that is told to them on mainstream media.
    Listening to his new ramblings album, I see...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Revelation has come to pass, New World Order
    will hold the mass
    A book written by the man
    used to control and command
    All rights will be denied,
    without the mark you shall die

Monitoring all wages
    New world order comes in stages
    Currency is obsolete
    Feel the agony of defeat

Symbol of society today,
    A must have or you shall pay
    As humans flesh leads the mind
    Just as a pawn the last martyr dies

Revelation has come to pass, new world order,
    will hold the mass

Shocking news just in:

Musician bases lyrics off of Biblical text. Has never happened before. Nope. Never.

Advertisement