Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

europa11 wrote: »
    C'mon Joe, drop this Shlte.
    Seanie Fitz....! Seanie Fitz....! Seanie Fitz....!

Go out and chant that on the main street of your town... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

"reulctant to sell it ......but if the price was right!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭baldbear

Why is it called a civil war? Theres nothing civil about knocking the bejaysus out of your cousin or neighbour!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

That's true but you never get any Liveline Gold with the Omen

Liveline Gold? Shane O'Curry was what, 2 years ago now? Rubberbandits, the same. Nothing jumps straight to my mind since then to be honest? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

7636731078_eb445eec10_b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

This is atrocious move on to Fitzey the scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

telekon wrote: »
    Liveline Gold? Shane O'Curry was what, 2 years ago now? Rubberbandits, the same. Nothing jumps straight to my mind since then to be honest? :confused:

dont say you forget the lad whose car got clipped by the nigerian who went into the nigerian embassy

Would somebody please post that pic of the frightened child running away from Joe! I need a laff!

Norbert... jaysus, thanks ma and da.

dont say you forget the lad whose car got clipped by the nigerian who went into the nigerian embassy

I did, that was great. Wish there was more wind up merchants like him ringing in. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Think we're getting a notion of how RTE programme planners are going to treat us to from 2014 to 2023 if this is anything to by.

Joe will be in his element celebrating the deaths of WW1, The Easter Rising, War of Independence and the Civil War, not to mention his Connolly fetish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Just tuned in to overhear what appears to be someones private and extremely boring conversation about nothing.

At least bring back that mad one from the Quinn fan club from yesterday, anything but this.

Cabbages?? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Has anyone a picture of Christ on the cross?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Think we're getting a notion of how RTE programme planners are going to treat us to from 2014 to 2023 if this is anything to by.

Joe will be in his element celebrating the deaths of WW1, The Easter Rising, War of Independence and the Civil War, not to mention his Connolly fetish.

Irish History with Joooooooooe Duffy. every sunday night at 8 on RTE1.
    Sponsored by Lyons.

This topic would be excellent on the history show with Myles Dungan or someone more informed to be fair, with these informative snippets from relatives and the like. This is just the wrong platform for this.

Liveline should be strictly current affairs that affect the nation. Was under the maid Marian and that was a great show.

crucifixion.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Was Sean McBride related to Willie McBride?

He was singing the HIlls Of Donegal... I didnt know he was a fan of Goats Dont Shave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

crucifixion.jpg

I hope you've donated that to the public library? ;)

Actually losing the will to live now at this stage.....PLEASE JOE CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,039 ✭✭✭✭neris

telekon wrote: »

Skippy on the first responder thing a while ago

Against Canon Law!!!! .....is that a sin Joe?

Note that the "God bless. my god, oh god's" are all getting a great airing today, can imagine all the ould biddies crossing themselves when Joe pipes up with one.

Oh f++k he's going to get the day out of this crap.

"My friend, I thank you for sitting with me... but why the f**k did you shoot me?"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

I wonder has Joe a man drawer inhis office? That is all I have to contribute as my mind is wandering listening to this.

"Beg, borrow or steal a ticket" to see Tom Barrys' Guerrilla Days in Ireland.

Why? Can't they be bought?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

The bloke in the dock for the shootings in America was obviously listening to a podcast of this!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Jaysis, does he look for any excuse to shoehorn "febrile" into the conversation?

And I don't think he knows what it means:
    fe·brile/ˈfebrīl/
    Adjective:

Having or showing the symptoms of a fever.
    Having or showing a great deal of nervous excitement or energy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Sid Justice Joe. War crimes Joe. Hulk Hogan Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Went away in the vain hope that the subject will be changed, 4 new posts since I last read and hearing Joe talking about war crimes has disappointed me greatly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement