Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guards in ennis?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Doubt if the Ennis Gardai would be down at the Coonagh roundabout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

ok shoot me down mods, 30 yards over the border, ffs

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Go 'way an cop on a bit, I was only thanking the post because I found it funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Yes but we're talking about Ennis guards. Ennis isn't 30 yards from Coonagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I just came across this good news story this morning and I thought it was worthy of a mention.

'Hero Clare goalie Joe Hayes saves young woman from drowning in Shannon drama'

joe-hayes_1061632t.jpg
    Garda Joe Hayes

Picture credit - Sportsfile.
    A GAA goalkeeper showed a safe pair of hands when he dived into a fast flowing river and dragged out a young woman.

Limerick-based garda and Clare keeper Joe Hayes was training with his native county last night ahead of their Munster senior football championship match this weekend after his heroics on the Shannon yesterday.

Senior officers at Henry Street garda station in Limerick city said his actions in saving a 22-year-old woman from drowning were "heroic".

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/hero-clare-goalie-joe-hayes-saves-young-woman-from-drowning-in-shannon-drama-3131407.html

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=170682

• Advertisement
Advertisement