Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

List of car models that have the isofix anchors fitted as standard

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

AFAIK they're down pretty low. You can buy plastic guides that direct the child seat into the brackets.
    The innermost brackets should be directly above where the seat belts are bolted in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭MarkN

Mc Love wrote: »
    Has anyone any idea if an 05 320 saloon has isofix points. I can't find them on the one we have!

Can you get them installed?

Would seem odd that the coupes before 2005 have them but yours doesn't? They have plastic square covers over them that pull off when needed. It would be obvious that they're there though so if you can't spot them, maybe you don't.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

My 2002 ML has it standard, as did my 2002 X5, 2001 S3, 2002 320d, most stuff from 2000 on should have them standard or at the very least more should have it than does not.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

My 2006 320 (e90) has ISOFIX, and I use them, stick a finger in and feel around for them, they are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Yep found them - was looking too low for them, they definitely make it hard though to click in the base. Missus isnt happy she gets her car back though :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement