Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song War 6; Hallowed be thy name v Sanitarium

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Malice wrote: »
    No contest for me. I've never really liked Iron Maiden and Sanitarium's easily in my top five favourite Metallica songs.
    ^ this for me too
    A no contest, I never did understand the popularity of Iron maiden

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
    Max Power1 wrote: »
    I never did understand the popularity of Iron maiden

Brilliantly crafted tunes, fantastic solos, top notch vocals, still releasing top quality material and easily one of the best live shows going........so yeah I'm gonna go with Hallowed on this one :D

Also that Limp Bizkit cover that was posted is bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
    Hallowed Be Thy Name for me!

Also, I have an idea for another one of these threads and two awesome songs. What should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
    A quick youtube brings up this
    That's some good shit, right there! Excellent cover, I voted for Maiden on this one but after listening to both tracks back again I wish I could retract my vote and give it to Welcome Home, savage track. Hallowed Be Thy Name is still great though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
    Hallowed be thy name live is better. Studio versions , it's sanitarium

• Advertisement
Advertisement